Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Plastic Shrapnel

3-4-3 ... Would we suit it?

The 3-4-3 formation is nothing new, Conte has obviously perfected it, although it doesn't seem to be gaining much popularity with other teams. With Wolves in mind, and playing a similar system to how Conte plays, with the widemen in the four being fullback-esque and the middle in the four being...
  2. Plastic Shrapnel

Transitioning Sako to a striker

I was speaking to a good mate of mine that is a Wednesday fan who seemed somewhat confuzzled as to why we play Sako out wide all the time, as he appears to have an eye and knack for a goal. Could Sako be transitioned from a wideman to a striker role? I know when he first came here there...
  3. Plastic Shrapnel

The loan market

Who out there is the Prem Leagues reserves / U21s do you think we may be able to nab on loan next year? Who would be of use to us, and could we fill certain positions with talented Premiership youth? For me, with Sako possibly departing I'd like a stab at taking Adnan Januzaj from Manure...
  4. Plastic Shrapnel

Nahki Wells

We were heavily linked with Wells last year but the Cup run made him stay put IIRC, has there been any movement on the player this preseason? He's left footed, can play as a striker or can be utilised on the wing, would he be worth a shout?
  5. Plastic Shrapnel

*YAAAAWN* Enough already?

I really do think it's about time people understood where we are as a club, we are a club in the process of transition. This process in the football world is no easy or quick process, the transition of Man City from mid table fodder into billionaire owned Euro Champs is still in motion from...
  6. Plastic Shrapnel

Our failed Summer Target acquisitions and their progress

Over the summer, we placed what some would have called 'audacious' bids for three players; Demidov, Geromel and Oviedo. Looking at their figures so far this season, it appears they have gone to clubs where they are playing a bit part role: Demidov - 5 appearances in 15 games Geromel - 1...
Back
Top Bottom