Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Weaver and Halsall leave the club

According to twitter. A reflection of an under performing youth set up and determination to get it right on my opinion.
  2. H

New Mars Ad on TV

Look out for the toaster Wolves/England flag
  3. H

Jamie O'Hara WTF

First one out of our club please I Am incensed and he represents everything wrong with modern football and is one if the reasons for our current plight!
  4. H

Censorship

We are only allowed to discus what the mods approve of.
  5. H

Our Wondeful Supporters

All hail the south bank. Support, you would wouldn't know the meaning of the word. What were your chants today? "Going down, going down, going down" " you can stick your houses" What great banners of support you have "scouse mafia out" The same people protecting outside the club...
  6. H

The MYTH that is Nened Milijas

Well and truely BUSTED Influential? - No Match Winner? - Don't make me laugh Defence Splitting passes? - NADA Combative? - ROTFLMA Myth dispelled, if there is one thing today has given us it is the end of the continuous misguided calls for him to play. Enough
  7. H

Dirty Blues

Carson yeung arrested for money laundering...:D
  8. H

WHU Gala Dinner ends in riot

The west Ham end of season dinner has deteriorated into a punch up. Take a look at KUMB, it's hilarious. http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131717&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
  9. H

Insane

When we started this season, I thought it was going to be a long hard season, very hard season. I expected to lose more than we would win and draw and I hoped we hould finish in the top 17. When I saw the players we signed in the summer, my opinion didn't change. They were promising rather...
  10. H

Mick on...

Match Of The Day That'll unleash a barage of .. Why is not watching a game? Why is he not training the players? Why is he not in negotiations? Why is he not in his office sorting out tactics? Why is he not at his best mate Elliot's house having dinner? Just thought i would get in first...
Back
Top Bottom