Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Astropay Half Time Winner - Breaking News

Well done! Thought nobody was ever gonna win it.
  2. G

Congratulations Kiddy.

Not sure. Possibly Hereford?
  3. G

Goncalo Guedes.

Yes, I noticed that. Him & Moutinho couldn't get to the dressing room quick enough.
  4. G

City and Burnley Dates

Burnley v Southampton is on Thursday Apr 21st.
  5. G

Away Season Tickets

Spot on. The 75% rule was never going to be enforced with Covid about.
  6. G

Macclesfield Town

So everything isn’t fine then...
  7. G

Saint in peace

Osbornes in Jesmond has a 'red button' which on occasion can result in a discounted or free round.
  8. G

Accounts due today

The accounts for the year ended 31.05.14 were filed late but since then they have been filed on or before the deadline. The stamp on the front page of the accounts shows the receipt date at Companies House.
  9. G

Today's Games

A****n fans in meltdown on 606 phone in. The guy on just now has just described them as flipping (actually another word starting with F) rubbish. Got told off by the presenter but they let him carry on. Love it!
  10. G

Blast from the past..

I take it that is a 'no' then.
  11. G

Costa

If we sold tomorrow then the transfer fee would no longer be split over 4 years. You can't spread the cost of a transfer if you have sold the player. The initial fee would be written off in one go so there would be a profit of £7 million relating to the purchase/sale of Costa in the accounts to...
  12. G

chavs outide my house.

Smoking weed before a driving lesson........?
  13. G

Burton ticket info

A post earlier in this thread states that everyone with 1050 points will be able to get a ticket. Therefore it is impossible to sell out until the points total drops to 1040.
  14. G

Today's Games season 2016-17

Depends if it's foggy I suppose.
  15. G

Could Wolves possibly win their last game?

I believe this is the case at home (Charlton). Don't forget a couple away as well (Blackburn & Rotherham). :eek: Having said that, 3pm games seem to have been the exception rather than the rule this season.
  16. G

Forest tickets

According to the away tickets section of the website it has sold out.
  17. G

2 years ago

It was a Jacobs shot in to the side netting wasn't it?
  18. G

Small Heath next sunday

The connection time is three minutes at Smethwick Galton Bridge if heading from Stourbridge/Rowley to Wolves on Sunday. As the gap between connecting trains is less than five minutes the connections don't show up on journey planners.
  19. G

Mark Mcghee

Yes that's right. A 1-0 defeat to Arsenal doesn't look too bad on paper but the team selection that day was bizarre to say the least.
Back
Top Bottom