Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

433 then ?
  2. L

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Haha, think we have thrown a game we almost definitely would have lost anyway
  3. L

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Really impressed with Santi Bueno every time I see him play, real top quality defender
  4. L

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Great ball from Sarabia for the goal
  5. L

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Playing well, some great attacking moves let down by poor final ball. How very Wolves
  6. L

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Played the best pass of the game in his small cameo. People on here are crackers
  7. L

Tommy Doyle

Nunes was great at turning players and gliding forward with the ball. Probably as good as Cunha. I was always amazed, for such a highly rated midfielder, at how bad he was at passing, even pretty basic stuff.
  8. L

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Semedo MOTM surely
  9. L

Absolutely brilliant from Semedo. Not for the first time today.
  10. L

Haha, I was sort of agreeing with you. He hasn’t been great but nobody has in an attacking sense. I don’t just remember League 1 but the fourth division in the 80s, whether Pablo Sarabia is playing well is the least of my issues !!
  11. L

He’s done one **** corner and hasn’t really been involved apart from that
  12. L

Decent line up considering the players we have missing. Be interesting to see how the midfield two work. Difficult game against a good side. A draw would be a good result
  13. L

Brentford Verdict

He missed a couple of good chances. He also lost the ball in several good positions, uncharacteristically. I like him, he gives us a level of creativity none of our other attacking players give us. Also his set pieces are massively consistent, something we have missed for years. He was shocking...
  14. L

Brentford Verdict

I don’t disagree. Doesn’t mean he didn’t have a poor game though. He looked very frustrated in the second half so I suspect he knew he’d played badly
  15. L

Brentford Verdict

Watched from the South Bank. Fun game to watch if not particularly high quality Santi Bueno is going to be a heck of a player for us. Defensively excellent, comfortable on the ball, good in the air and quicker than I thought. Very very good defender. Cunha is a monster. Not everything he...
  16. L

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

Good line up. Bit odd having Doc at LB and no Hugo. Not worried about Dawson missing, Santi has done well in that position so far
  17. L

Wolves v Everton comms thread.

Reminds me a bit of Neves today
  18. L

All three forward players combining. That was brilliant play from Sarabia
  19. L

Brilliant keeping, almost a shame he was offside. Poor from Dawson though
  20. L

Nice touch with the Lemina shirt. Think I’ve got something in my eye