Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Watching Wolves in Australia

I'm thinking of getting a subscription to watch the Wolves games. I have never had ANY type of subscription before, can anyone point me in the right direction (To view in Australia), ta.
  2. T

Other Wolves Forum's

Are there any other Wolves forum's?
  3. T

This could not happened at Wolves could it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/9181219/Andrea-Masiello-arrested-as-part-of-match-fixing-investigation-after-scoring-own-goal-for-Bari-last-season.html Careful what you say, walls have ears :mad: My personal opinion is that some of our performances this season and last and...
  4. T

Match fixing?

Is it alive and well in England? Following the FIFA suspensions, The Pakistan cricket incident and the numerous court cases in europe on this matter. With the advent of the internet and cable tv I have been watching a lot of football and thus so has my mrs (who is not into football)and really...
  5. T

Merlin big bonus?

Does anyone have any idea how much Merlin will get as a bonus for getting us back up? (Australian friends her have been sending me emails cos they know I barrack for the Wolves!!!.) I might even get "Foxtell" now :D
Back
Top Bottom