Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Chelsea (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I hope for collins, kilman and dawson as a back 3, lets be men today, no spitting, diving, moaning , lets just smash them COYW
  2. T

Team vs Chelasso

yes please
  3. T

Fulham Verdict

Lemina blotted his copy book by turning away when their goal shot happend, would have taken a point before the game.
  4. T

Southampton v Wolves comms. thread.

Lemina needs to do his suspension in the boot room in silence
  5. T

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

The older I get the less I know about the rules of football lol, really the ref/var is not up to standard.
  6. T

The Conor Coady World Cup!

Will the new Everton manager ( there will be one soon), will probably not wish to keep him, the ? is will we want him back, I have no idea there.
  7. T

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

I have 2 schooner bets on this,come on me babbies
  8. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

Morning all. Why is our 27 mil pound striker taking corners, especially ****e ones like that.
  9. T

Sammy Chung

RIP
  10. T

Thanks Conor.

Top bloke on and off the field, Thanks heaps Connor.
  11. T

Goncalo Guedes.

This is a great signing, Fingers crossed we can keep Neves (still plenty of transfer window left) and sell Adama.
  12. T

Would you sell Coady or keep

The way we are at the moment, Cody could play as a striker , I would have replaced Hwang with him at leeds in the second half. He's a better player than Neil E.
  13. T

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Its going to be a very long hard season for us, very unhappy that our players moan and groan at the ref and are looking for the foul all the time a few bloke need to grow some gonads. Sa disgracefull, RAN not up to it. Jeff Shi, let the club down down massivly over the last few transfer windows...
  14. T

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

we should have scored there
  15. T

Watching Wolves in Australia

I'm thinking of getting a subscription to watch the Wolves games. I have never had ANY type of subscription before, can anyone point me in the right direction (To view in Australia), ta.
  16. T

Verdict: Wolves v West Ham Utd

Thought we were going to get tonked, were happy I was wrong. Up the Wolves.
  17. T

Wolves V West Ham Predictions

Sadly I can see a big loss coming up 4-0 to the Ammers, hope I'm wrong.
  18. T

Palace verdict

Not rocket science, their midfield was always going to murder ours, given our formation, classic sissors cuts paper.
  19. T

I wonder what's really going on behind the scenes at Wolves?

I am sad to see Nuno go, but cannot believe he was pushed out if we have no money to support the replacement manager that Foshun want. If we had no money they would have saved heaps by keeping Nuno, it will be a very interesting few months.
  20. T

Super league

The 6 clubs to leave the EPL and be replaced by the top 6 clubs from the chamoinship.....No Worries, bring it on.
Back
Top Bottom