Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. NSWolf

Season ticket prices 24/25

As a member who only misses the odd home game, the initial membership price seems to be mostly covered by the cashback eg my C Palace ticket price reduced by over £5. Done this several times this season. Don't want away fans getting free membership cards.
  2. NSWolf

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Logged on at 9, confirmation email by 9.04 so no complaints really but some observations. Only getting a ticket for myself. Access to seat selection page was immediate much quicker than the old queuing system. Seat selection map is very slow to navigate eg zoom in/out, seat choice etc. Once...
  3. NSWolf

No problems for me either. No admin fees (for now) so maybe 'Ticketmaster's cut' has been built into the ticket price increase. Despite being Mem+, didn't want to waste one of my 6 on this one but forgot to logon until 30mins after onsale time. Previous seasons that would have been a disaster...
  4. NSWolf

Celtic Friendly South Korea

Booked this deal (still available) and a Dublin airport hotel because of late arrival/early departure. However few hours in Bham airport bar and a Saturday night out in Dublin can't be bad. As a member it's probably the only Saturday away game I'll see this season so went for it.
  5. NSWolf

Seem to have renewed mine sucessfully. Did it using a W10 laptop though as my dotage always ensures I have trouble with mobiles. Don’t know if that makes a difference. Received a confirmation e-mail.
  6. NSWolf

Today's Games 2022-23.

Revenge for the (Xmas) day before...
  7. NSWolf

2022/2023 Memberships

Just got a free membership plus invite and accepted. Same scheme as last year it seems. Thanks Wolves
  8. NSWolf

Pre match music (cafe del mar)

To my ears, this is the one we use. The vocal is different in the Soundcloud clips above. Not really my normal genre, but I like it too, especially when played loud at night games with the pyros. Thanks for the link. mp3 downloaded.
  9. NSWolf

First Time for a Kid at Molineux

Actually it seems you don't even need to let them know. My 7 yr old grandson attended his first game, where we used his own supporter no, with me on Sunday and today an unexpected parcel arrived containing a Wolfie pencil case with pad, pencils, ruler, erasers etc. and a really nice letter from...
  10. NSWolf

Carabou cup wolves vs Spurs

GS 10am Tuesday?
  11. NSWolf

Spurs ticket dates and prices announced

Yo!! Great gangway seat at rear of NL5 at my new 'old fart' price of £26. Chuffed. Good luck everyone trying.
  12. NSWolf

Marcelo Alberto Bielsa Caldera

WTF does he see down there?
  13. NSWolf

Olympiakos Verdict

A contemptible comment that you should be thoroughly ashamed of.
  14. NSWolf

Old Molineux Photos

15. NSWolf

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Yes I've recieved an e-mail from Wolves kindly refunding me the cost of the ticket but it seems not the booking fee despite the fact I didn't cancel the booking. Yes much less frustrating. I cancelled with Lufthansa last night and was promptly informed I'd lost all my £260. Before I get...
  16. NSWolf

What a difference a day makes...24 little hours. F. devastated.
  17. NSWolf

> Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket) Me now. Ticket bagged Gate 26. Lufthansa flight from Brum £260 via Frankfurt. 640 left BTW Planning to stay central by Acropolis for 2 nights. Loads of options. James Joyce Irish pub open until 3am. What's not to like? One happy member...
  18. NSWolf

Bratislava home

Hiroshima Japan? Isn't Japan GMT+9 and if so wouldn't that make it a 5am KO for you?
Back
Top Bottom