Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Plymouth Wolf

Wolves v Brentford predictions

I'm going so bound to curse us. Jonah Wolf!
  2. Plymouth Wolf

Where were you when...?

Roger Johnson signing - Driving home from Southampton to Plymouth with work. Fist pumped on hearing the news on the radio. Turned out well didn't it
  3. Plymouth Wolf

What is your Wolves superstition?

Totally exhausted any good luck routines, good luck clothes etc etc. What will be, will be.
  4. Plymouth Wolf

Predict the 2022/23 Premier League Table

Manchester City Tottenham Liverpool Arsenal Manchester Utd Chelsea Newcastle Brighton West Ham Crystal Palace Southampton Aston Villa Everton Wolves Brentford Fulham Leicester Nottingham Forest Leeds Bournemouth
  5. Plymouth Wolf

Lage OUT

Well out of his depth. Talent aplenty in this team but coached ineffectively. Fosun can't delay. We are already in a battle to stay up
  6. Plymouth Wolf

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Painful to watch. Possession without any goal threat. Lage out please
  7. Plymouth Wolf

2022/2023 Memberships

Totally agree. Membership gifts are tat! Wolves cash to buy something you might actually want is a better idea.
  8. Plymouth Wolf

Happy birthday pumpking!

Never had the pleasure of meeting Pumpking but sounds a top fella. Have a very Happy Birthday
  9. Plymouth Wolf

Fulham (H) - August 13th

All ready for 10am tomorrow. Going to hurt the wallet!
  10. Plymouth Wolf

POLL - Should we sign Trincao?

One day he'll probably make a decent player. Wolves haven't the time to wait for that. We have enough already. Players needed for now
  11. Plymouth Wolf

Wolves membership

In the same boat. Renewed last May or June and still waiting. Sent email and got the bog standard response that they were still working their way through them. Bit of a shambles really.
  12. Plymouth Wolf

Wolves membership

No sign of my pack either. Renewal too. Time the snood arrives it’ll be summer!!!
  13. Plymouth Wolf

FA Cup 3rd round draw

Anyone from South of Bristol please
  14. Plymouth Wolf

Royal Caribbean

Me too.
  15. Plymouth Wolf

Castore

Smart. That's going to sell like hot cakes
  16. Plymouth Wolf

Castore

I must be showing my age. I don't like it . But then that doesn't matter as I no longer buy the shirts anyway. So the 'leaked' white shirt was a fake? Or third kit?
  17. Plymouth Wolf

Wolves membership

I know I have wasted £33 on renewing my membership (£3 p&p for the pack) but as Berlin Wolf said it makes me feel a little part of the club. If it goes up any more in the future then I'll ditch it. However, thanks to it and a few games , it got me a ticket at Wembley v Watford so there is always...
  18. Plymouth Wolf

Memberships 21/22

Should be free to those who were members 2020 21. A lousy hat and badge and a voucher for £38 wasn't it?
  19. Plymouth Wolf

Andy Keogh

If he could have scored more for us I would have said he was a good player but frustratingly he couldn't, very often, hit a cows ass with a banjo
  20. Plymouth Wolf

Tottenham V Wolves comms. thread.

Got to the point that it's easier to say who i want from this squad to stay than who should leave.
Back
Top Bottom