Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Munich_Wolf

Petition to stop VAR

Signed. Don't think anything will change, they've invested too much money and they'd rather fans and clubs suffer than admit it's faulty (PO and Fujitsu) . Got to sign anyway. also cancelled Sky and told them why. Bloke in the chat was probably rolling his eyes calling me "boomer", but I don't...
  2. Munich_Wolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Think they would ignore it even if it reached 1M but done anyway
  3. Munich_Wolf

Exactly this, refs lack the confidence to make the big calls on field because they can just defer to VAR. It must go.
  4. Munich_Wolf

I really don't know how anyone, watching on TV or not, can honestly say VAR is a benefit to the game. It's absolutely terrible watching replay after replay and thinking they are going to disallow this/give the pen/send him off (thinking Boly for trees here). I only saw the Brighton home match so...
  5. Munich_Wolf

Not going to make a scrap of difference but I've just cancelled my Sky Sports sub and told them why. I only watched us but VAR has taken the fun out of that too. Will listen to audio comms when I can but that's my TV match viewing done
  6. Munich_Wolf

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

I agree, said last night that what we'll be left with is a large amount of the match going public being tourists wearing half and half scarves and filming the match on their ****ing phones
  7. Munich_Wolf

It's terrible to see us losing match going fans and the future of the club but you'll have a better time for it
  8. Munich_Wolf

And you think all the world's best refs (but only the best) just want to uproot their lives to come and ref in England? If the very same argument the world over against VAR, maybe some of our refs are slightly worse, maybe they're slightly better, but new rules and adaptations of rules to...
  9. Munich_Wolf

Read an article from a journalist familiar with the league that argued VAR helped contribute to the assaults of Refs in Turkey. Reffing/decisions have become worse across the board to a greater or lesser degree, all at the same time and there is one common denominator. In fact I've just read a...
  10. Munich_Wolf

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

How true, it's not even like he went down play acting, there was literally nothing and VAR decided he needed something to do.
  11. Munich_Wolf

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

And the Tesco is back
  12. Munich_Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I genuinely thought they would overturn it, they did their best to.
  13. Munich_Wolf

No no no, they are just as ****.... coincidentally with the introduction of VAR. If there is no VAR that goal is correctly given. VAR needs to go before real fans do and all you're left with is a few ****ing tourists with half and half scarves waving their mobiles around
  14. Munich_Wolf

I'm done with anyone who defends VAR....it's killing football, like holding a pillow over some poor ****ers face
  15. Munich_Wolf

Omg var are going to disallow it
  16. Munich_Wolf

And that's that... absolute *****
  17. Munich_Wolf

GON has done a fantastic job this season but I often think he tends to overthink things sometimes and it usually goes wrong/ends in a performance like this
  18. Munich_Wolf

Man City playing in a lighter shade of blue than usual
  19. Munich_Wolf

FA charge GON

He's spot on, even if it makes sense to quit now they can't, they just need to spend even more to justify the already huge costs. It's an abject failure
  20. Munich_Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Only team in the top 5 European leagues not to score a goal from outside the box this season :oops:
Back
Top Bottom