Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. O.W.E.I

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

It's still on? You'll be telling me next you can still get Watney's Red Barrel. (No Jeff, don't even think about it)
  2. O.W.E.I

Manchester City (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Don't Worry - Gary has a plan! Always looking for inspiration and ideas (having none of his own), GO has been studying the All Blacks, well,when he came out from behind the sofa after the Haka. He was impressed by their demolition of Italy and has decided to adopt some of their methods at home...
  3. O.W.E.I

Gary O’Neil

I was cleaning the kitchen recycling bin out and realised that GO has the charisma of the black stuff that happens at the bottom when you don't empty it into the compost bin often enough.
  4. O.W.E.I

Gary O’Neil

and a club...
  5. O.W.E.I

Songs to come out to

This is ideal for the Citeh game...
  6. O.W.E.I

Songs to come out to

Is it made of that Whispa stuff like our schools, hospitals etc?
  7. O.W.E.I

Songs to come out to

Wolves certainly make this grown man cry...
  8. O.W.E.I

Nunes return and “our Jack”

If he asks you if you fancy a holiday in Tenerife with him , JUST SAY NO!
  9. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Is that the one where they run around after an egg & the scores are like what Citeh will achieve on Saturday?
  10. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Warnock, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Although there is one positive, nobody can object when the fans chant Colin is a ****er for 99 minutes...:laughing::laughing::laughing:
  11. O.W.E.I

Would you take a City defeat?

No point in voting, Citeh will break the PL scoring record on Saturday and GO will still be in post for the hammering by the Vile, the excuse being, it was Citeh and the mighty Vile (They have won the big Cup you know...) Hobbs (or Calvin): 'We bought Gary in for his excellent Geography...
  12. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Do you know anything about PE or Geography?
  13. O.W.E.I

O'Neil and Coaching Staff - Credentials

If it's not GO, then my guess would be Hobbs.
  14. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Cheers.
  15. O.W.E.I

O'Neil and Coaching Staff - Credentials

I bet even GO has voted No!
  16. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Isn't that what ultimately did for NES, he wanted some recognition and a bonus for the amazing job he did, but they were too tight/short-sighted/mean? Or have I imagined that @wolfslair ?
  17. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Yes, to add to everything else, he's a PR disaster. At this rate the players, staff and Doris will all be on the pitch at 16:50 on Saturday, joining the fans in chanting 'Go Gary, Go Gary, go go go!' (I bet Doris wants to spit in his tea, but she's too nice)
  18. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

'Gary, Gary, what's the capital of Vatican City?'
  19. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

Er, this is Wolves I wouldn't be confident of that - it's probably a straight 3 year contract with no penalty clauses and a bonus for every month with at least one game in it, whatever the result. He's probably got an an agreement for his own clothing line as well: 'Gon Geography - beige for...
  20. O.W.E.I

Should we sack O Neil?

I'd prefer from now until 15:30 today.
Back
Top Bottom