Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. bigbluewolf

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

I live in Stafford so it’s about 30 minutes each way. But it can be longer depending on traffic around the M54 Junction and then into the city centre.
  2. bigbluewolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Hooped socks are the devil’s spawn.
  3. bigbluewolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Dreadful first half.
  4. bigbluewolf

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

I would imagine that the original idea meant team from a lower division, rather than the same division.
  5. bigbluewolf

Burnley Verdict

I'm glad we didn't lose but we always seem very charitable towards teams at the bottom end of the table.
  6. bigbluewolf

Next Seasons Shirts

7. bigbluewolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

What a Dunkey…
  8. bigbluewolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Adidas clothing is rubbish. Cheap tat.
  9. bigbluewolf

Ipad and late defeats....

I think we lost because we couldn't defend a lead for 10 minutes against a team who had played very well and caused us lots of problems. If it wasn't for Sa making some good saves and Coventry squandering chances, we would have lost the game by a bigger margin.
  10. bigbluewolf

Ipad and late defeats....

I think the Ipad is to blame because it's a cheap knock off of an actual iPad...
  11. bigbluewolf

Nathan Fraser

Hard to score goals or make a difference without any sort of quality service.
  12. bigbluewolf

Coventry Verdict

Coventry were the better team and deserved it. Having said that, being 2-1 up after 90 minutes and then losing is just criminal.
  13. bigbluewolf

The (awful) new ticket site.

I'm guessing money. Wolves probably had to maintain and run the old ticket site but using Ticketmaster is probably cheaper and less hassle for them.
  14. bigbluewolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Thanks but I haven’t got a smart card. Typically, the tickets arrived about 90 minutes after I had posted.
  15. bigbluewolf

The (awful) new ticket site.

If you are using a Mac, then, in my experience, I have found that it is better to use the Chrome browser rather than anything else. It still isn't a great experience but it does eventually work.
  16. bigbluewolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Terrible tackle by McGinn, red card well deserved.
  17. bigbluewolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

They turned up about 90 minutes after I had posted. Longest I’ve had to wait for the tickets to arrive after purchasing.
  18. bigbluewolf

Bought tickets on Friday, had confirmation email but still haven't actually received the tickets. Anyone else had this?
  19. bigbluewolf

Next Seasons Shirts

I didn't realise that Umbro still had premises in the UK. I assumed they had been bought out and shipped off to the US.
  20. bigbluewolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Umbro are owned by American firm Iconix Brand Group. So not really a British company any longer.
Back
Top Bottom