Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Like loaning silva out when we didn’t have enough strikers last season.
  2. M

Lopetegui

Maybe merge it with the Talisca thread!
  3. M

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Not if a multi-million ££ compensation payout was on the cards you wouldn’t.
  4. M

Chelsea tickets

Managed to get two tickets, hopefully others can get them :)
  5. M

Bust up

He’s a tool alright!!
  6. M

Chelsea tickets

Haven’t been on here for a while and couldn’t see a dedicated ticket selling/buying thread. I’m a ST holder but couldn’t get tickets for Chelsea, if anyone knows of 2x for sale please drop me a pm - thanks :)
  7. M

Loyalty points

Furious with this, especially announcing it after pushing people to renew - the email even mentioning 100 loyalty points ... Genuine question, does anyone know Jeff Shi's email address?
  8. M

Loyalty points

Surely this has to be the minority, I think they have scored a major own goal here.
  9. M

Loyalty points

They are promoting a transient visitor base to the detriment of loyal fans.
  10. M

Loyalty points

So, as a member with a high number of loyalty points (have attended the majority of homes games for several years) I'm being charged extra to get priority on 6 games... unreal.
  11. M

Thomas Lemar

Didn't think Lemar was a Mendes client?
  12. M

Print at home tickets

Done it in North Bank only TBF
  13. M

Print at home tickets

Works fine, done it a few times now. Just zoom in so the barcode covers the width of the screen. Not sure why people aren't encouraged to do it, complete waste of paper.
  14. M

Who is going to Turin, with or without a ticket?

Told by the wolves staff that buses would run until kick off. Got to pickup location 1hr before kick off to see the last buses just leave!! Still loads of fans turning up, people panicking that they would miss the game and trying to get taxis etc, people taking other people taxis and tempers...
  15. M

Who is going to Turin, with or without a ticket?

Just a quick one (I have looked but can't find anything), does anyone know if you are allowed small bags into the ground? I'll be driving down from Milan with the family so will be carrying a essentials in a small backpack.
  16. M

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Love how people can say if we sign X player we will finish 5th, if we sign X and Y we will finish 4th. Doesn't work like that unfortunately, it's a slow (5yr+ IMO) process of development on and off the pitch to break into the top six. Reminds me of a few years ago when everyone was going mad...
  17. M

Rangers next?

Would anyone notice?
  18. M

Nearly 200 ..
  19. M

Seem to recall many, including me were saying (joking) we will be on 100 pages before we sign anyone.. it's going to be over 200 :)
  20. M

Guess the week beginning date for the first major new signing poll

I'm working on pages not dates anyway, I reckon 145 pages on the rumour thread.
Back
Top Bottom