Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. 5 - Lescott

Wolves v Crystal Palace comms thread.

Oh no not FFP again
  2. 5 - Lescott

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Here we g…….oh forget it
  3. 5 - Lescott

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Not nearly as savage as I would of liked after all this time, but its a start (Baring in mind VAR has shafted Wolves since day 1)
  4. 5 - Lescott

Kilman keep or sell?

Which is obviously my point, but its only really evident IMO when Coady or Dawson aren’t around which has been limited time to judge.
  5. 5 - Lescott

Kilman keep or sell?

I voted keep but its becoming increasingly clear that without someone talking him through the game, i.e. Dawson or Coady before him, hes just not up to it
  6. 5 - Lescott

Gary’s De-Presser

Neto’s family carried him out the ground like a baby and up the hill to the players car park during the second half. Be amazed if he’s fit anytime soon (I was on the back row of the cheap seats)
  7. 5 - Lescott

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Its hard to think of a worse return journey. Absolutely heartbroken Its the circumstances of it that make it worse, if we’d have been smashed 3-0 it would have been much easier
  8. 5 - Lescott

The (awful) new ticket site.

So to update, I got sorted about 9.50am, but then it crashed on the confirmation screen and said id get a confirmation email…I havent yet Definitely taken the money and it shows on my ticket history…so I assume its gone through?
  9. 5 - Lescott

The (awful) new ticket site.

Anyone else having trouble assigning adult tickets to adult members for the West Ham game?
  10. 5 - Lescott

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Genius eh? You’d think selling tickets was pretty straight forward after all this time
  11. 5 - Lescott

Didnt even know that was an option anymore tbh, thought it was all online unless you fell lucky and the TO was open
  12. 5 - Lescott

Got on bang on 9am, 1600 ahead in the queue. Got into the site at 9.07am, plenty of seats left so I can only assume there were a lot just having a nosey. Shoutout to the ticket website for being as bug ridden as usual
  13. 5 - Lescott

Lots left all over the ground as it stands now, I would be on at 9am though tomorrow if you don’t want to miss it. Id imagine they’ll be a mad rush in the morning
  14. 5 - Lescott

No because I was getting tickets via a friend last season. Current loyalty points is at 260 though. Unfortunately for me, personal circumstances mean I missed being a ST holder during the recent glory years.
  15. 5 - Lescott

Wolves 22/23 accounts

Not Wolves related but…
  16. 5 - Lescott

Well thats beyond poor if so. Memberships are on sale still now so in theory u can buy a membership today have been to zero games and beat me to a ticket and I havent missed league or cup at home yet
  17. 5 - Lescott

I had what I thought at the time was an odd response from Fan Services the other day because I noticed my daughters 100 points hadnt been added for being member on top of the points earned so far from buying tickets. The response said not to worry as they dont sell tickets decided by loyalty...
Back
Top Bottom