Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Wolves Walk For Leukaemia

https://www.gofundme.com/wolves-walk-for-leukaemia Fellow Wolves fan, @MartinDanks , with the help of myself and others, is organising a charity walk to the Middlesbrough game in a few weeks. Follow his twitter account for details of the event but I'm just putting the link on this thread to...
  2. P

Scott Sellars

Our Under 21's Head Coach is linked with the Oldham first team manager role....
  3. P

Looking to next season?

I posted this in another thread earlier but thought it could be relevant as a new topic of discussion. My point was I'm not sure we want promotion this year!! I've come to the conclusion the handbrake has been on all season and KJ, KT & Jez have decided not to target promotion this season...
  4. P

Jesse Lingard

Linked with a loan move so I see on twitter. I think he'd be a shrewd loan signing to compete for the no.10 position. Hope this one turns out to be a goer.
  5. P

Ishmael Miller

Just noticed on another forum, somebody reckons we are very interested in him. What would people think? Ex-Albion but that wouldn't bother me. I'd be for it as he's quick, strong and loves to run at defenders and is something a lot different to what we have currently.
  6. P

Team for Oldham cup replay

So still without McCarey, Doherty, Forde and Doyle still away, plus Hennessey and Jacobs ineligible, Batth suspended and Price, Henry, Ismail doubtful it's looking very patch-work for Tuesday night! Add to that I wouldn't be rushing Ricketts back or pushing McDonald too hard after a hamstring...
  7. P

Chris Burke

Nothing in this at all but have seen a few tweets putting his name out there and have to agree that he could be a viable target. Experienced but still a capable winger at championship level. A few hundred thousand would really test out Blues' resolve but would he want to drop down? Maybe yes to...
  8. P

Sako's replacement

Anybody have any good suggestions for a new left sided midfield player we should be looking at or going for? Just a couple off the top of my head: Jobi McAnuff (Reading) could be available now they have Drenthe, McCleary, Kebe and Robson-Kanu ahead of him. Also would lend experience to the...
  9. P

A final poll: Coyle v Jackett

Apologies if another poll is annoying to some but it now seems to be a two-horse race, Owen Coyle and Kenny Jackett, with a decision likely in the next day or two. Just interested to see how people are split on this one, if at all.
  10. P

Danny Batth

I see more and more youngsters are going out on loan now, inlcuding Winnall to Shrewsbury today. What do people think about young Danny boy? Now we are out of the cup do you see us loaning him out again if a championship club is interested? (i.e. Sheffield Wednesday after tomorrows game) I'm...
  11. P

Our new looking shortlist, your choice for the hotseat

Ok, going to annoy some with another poll but there's a lot more interesting candidates that are maybe in the frame now. Pick your favoured one.....
  12. P

Team vs Chelsea

A little early I know but seeing as Stearman is out injured and Hunt and O'Hara are suspended we're going to have to make quite a few changes. for me I'd go with: ................Hennessey Zubar....Johnson....Berra.....Ward ...................Henry Doyle....Edwards...Milijas.....Jarvis...
  13. P

Team shape from now on

Got to be three in midfield for us from now on in any way you like. 4-3-3 4-2-3-1 4-5-1 ..................Hennessey Zubar.....Johnson....Stearman....Ward ..........Henry/Foley...Milijas Doyle.............O'Hara............Jarvis/Hammill ...................Fletcher
  14. P

Fletcher injury

Sure Mick said in his interview he'd torn his calf. If so, not good. Just the news we didnt need at this stage.
  15. P

Mendez_Laing to Peterborough

Permanent transfer, on official site. Not surprising for me, don't think he's got the technical quality to succeed at the top level. Good luck to him, a great move to a championship club.
  16. P

Ashley Young

I'd just like to say what a complete bell-end!!! How he didnt get a second yellow card for that hack at Foley right at the end after having just been booked for taking out O'Hara I'll never know. Not just that though his attitude is a total disgrace! Always sniping at opposition players and...
  17. P

Team vs Spurs

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/03/04/fresh-batch-of-injuries-for-wolves/ Zubar out. Edwards, Jones, Mouyokolo doubtful. Not sure about Hunt but doubt he'll be fit. for me it's: .................Hennessey Foley....Stearman....Berra....Elokobi...
  18. P

Team vs Man City

What does everybody think? Henry, Craddock, Mouyokolo have apparently all travelled. Foley and Zubar are fit, Edwards is touch and go. It won't happen but I'd go with Foley or Zubar at left back and the extra body in midfield to try to cope with City's 4231 formation. Harsh on Fletcher but...
  19. P

Team vs Doncaster

What are everybodys views on this game? Obviously we will make changes after so many games in the last two weeks but how many and whom would you leave out? I'd go for something like: .................Hahnemann Zubar......Batth.......Berra....Elokobi...
  20. P

Get Jarvis back on the left!

As the title says really. He's so much more comfortable on the left wing and I feel we are playing one of our main attacking threats out of position. I know we are missing a right sided midfielder and playing him there accomodates Hunt in his natural position but it is harming our end product at...
Back
Top Bottom