Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

FA charge GON

From a Wolves perspective it really feels like these things always go against us and there is a total lack of consistency. The absolute howlers that have gone against us - some of which acknowledged by Webb as wrong - didn't even refer the ref to the monitor in-game as it was felt they were...
  2. B

VAR 2023-24

Also in Game 13....a clear headbutt on Kilkman with VAR not adjudging it to be a red card incident
  3. B

Jonzy54 Ref Watch Thread - Coventry City

He didn't even give a foul did he? My reaction at the time was we'd end up with a VAR red
  4. B

Nathan Fraser

He was very poor on Saturday, I don't think he offered us anything at all - but I'm sure he'll know it. This one game won't define him, it's how he learns and adapts from experiences like these and if he can develop into a better player as a result that will.
  5. B

Albion punishment

I must admit I don't really understand the imposing of stadium bans for those responsible - if they really want to punish them they should make them go every week
  6. B

Crystal Palace Ultras

I watched the Palace game on TV - I did find the drumming throughout the game to be a annoying but concluded it's their club & ground and so I guess their protocols. I also assume, however that the drumming won't be allowed at Molineux as I believe we've refused permission to other visiting...
  7. B

Brentford verdict

Like the Man Utd game I think lack of intensity and intent in the opening half an hour cost us - throw in of course Cunha's injury meant we then seemed to have very little threat going through the middle. Going behind against a team like Brentford who are masters as shutting up shop did us no...
  8. B

FA Cup, Brighton home

Any other STHs struggling with the process of buying the tickets - the links on the website seem to be sending me round the houses and then finishing up with "event is no longer on sale" prompt? Finally worked on umpteenth attempt
  9. B

Tommy Doyle

Sam is the brother of Tess
  10. B

Bees in the Cup

We aren't relegation threatended (barring a disasterous run of form in the second half of the season) and we don't have any real interests or aspirsations to protect at the top end of the table. Yes we're without some players on international duty but it seems so are most other teams. If we...
  11. B

Bees in the Cup

I'm very likely missing an obvious point re this fixture, but if the game isn't being televised why has it been scheduled for a Friday night?
  12. B

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

It's a tough one with the lads who are starting at the moment - they can have games where they are anonymous but are contributing regularly with goals. Hwang even moreso in this respect as unless he's scoring he does seem to offer very little - it probably doesn't help him where he's asked to...
  13. B

First Ever Female Top Flight Ref

Think we had her on the line for one of our recent games (may have been Burnley?) and I didn't really notice her - which I always feel is a good sign of the officials. I do recall her having a shocker either last season or the season before to the point where the ref was having to overrule her...
  14. B

Forest Verdict

Think most of us are in agreement that the game was a really difficult watch. It was extremely frustrating that we didn't look to really show much intent or look to create any intensity - indeed we played it at a tempo that would have been more akin to a training or friendly game. Forest were...
  15. B

Nunes to City

& they're also a pain in the whatsit
  16. B

How and when can we start playing immersive attacking football.

Last night was last night & Burnley's position is such that they inherently played to contain which has a massive bearing on us being able to feed out attackers in the name of a more entertaining & attacking game. Conversely when we've played some of the big hitters - Spurs, Man City & first...
  17. B

Jonny Castro Otto

Shame how it's gone for Jonny in recent times, I thought he was one of the best fullbacks I've seen in a longer time in a gold shirt when he was at his peak with us. He has of course had two big injuries but I thought when he played last season he appeared to have let his standards drop...
  18. B

Arsenal Verdict Thread

I think that's a fair point - we did seem reluctant to put a foot in early on
  19. B

Arsenal Verdict Thread

Looked to me like Arsenal invested very heavily energy wise in the first phases of the game - especially the opening minutes when we could easily have been at least 3 down. Perhaps that was their game plan as had they scored another one or two most likely our heads would have dropped. We were...
Back
Top Bottom