Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

The Teams We Cannot Catch Thread…

Yes it’s that time of year and I normally do this the other way around (Teams that cannot catch us) … but here we are… Arsenal Man City ——————————-
  2. N

The 12 Days of Christmas…

Myself and another fan have been working on this ditty…. To “The 12 Days of Christmas”… Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me 1 Julen Lopetegui Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me No Connor Coady But Julen Lopetegui Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me...
  3. N

For no particular reason….

Best end credits EVER! I defy you to watch this and not get goosebumps! Fantastic Memories Play Off Final 2003
  4. N

The “teams that cannot catch us” thread 2021

Nearly..... It’s close..... Thread on stand by! all eyes on Sheff Utd there you go @Lupo
  5. N

Wolfpack Howlers live online gig this Thursday

THIS THURSDAY! Straight after @Wolves game v @SouthamptonFC the Wolfpack howlers will be playing live and raising money for @wwfcfoundation click link below to donate https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/playforourpack https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/playforourp
  6. N

Bit of nostalgia and what it means to be part of the pack

Last week I met up with my mate Ryan from the Wolves Fancast to talk about my Wolves journey. I go back 34 years to the time of the Bhattis, 4th division and the early bully years. We discuss a foggy Saturday at Molineux, the time I nearly caused a riot and what it means to be a Wolves fan...
  7. N

Jordao

Rumour he is off to Familco on loan for season. good for home to get game tome surely we have incomings on the way
  8. N

Traore once tested positive for COVID-19.... now he is OK!!!

Misses Spain game and probably out for 2 weeks minimum
  9. N

How many going to Braga

this sounds like it’s going to be mental Let’s try and get an idea on numbers
  10. N

Top ten finish again

just logged on for first time since Saturday and I cannot believe the rubbish on here I firmly believe that Wolves will be around 10th spot this year and maybe higher. I also expect us to do well in the Europa The season has just started, yes we have had 2 dodgy games but I firmly believe...
  11. N

Jesus and Patrick

in the Angel on the Wellington Rd tonight having a curry with Bully This after Jesus was in the Goose the other night!
  12. N

Kullys Pack - Charity Match and Fun Day this Sunday at Castlecroft (AFC Wulfrunians)

Hi All Some will remember that earlier this year we suddenly lost a good friend and true Wolves fan "Kully Mangat". In memory of Kully and to raise money for Haven refuge in Wolverhampton This Sunday at 12:00, we are holding a Charity Football match and Fun Day at AFC Wulfrunians, CKW Stadium...
  13. N

The “teams that cannot catch us” thread....

If we beat Huddersfield on Tuesday then they will be the first that cannot mathematically catch us..... unbelievable!
  14. N

Tuesdays Match - Applause for Kully - 50 Minutes

Hi everyone You may have seen on social media channels that last week my friend Kully Mangat lost his life suddenly at the age of 50. Kully was not only a great friend and a beautiful person, he was probably the most loyal and Wolves fan I know. Many of you may know Kully from around the town...
  15. N

Today’s team v Derby ...technically the best in over 40 years?

as the title Technically.... is this the best team we have put out in 40 years?
  16. N

J1 Barmy Army

Hi all Well after many years as the South Bank (middle bit) and a short break, i am back in the Steve Bull J1. I am hoping there will be some other “strays” in there this season and the atmosphere will be a good one.... Looking forward to getting some new songs going.... Who is with me...
  17. N

Tough game on Saturday

i know everybody is getting a bit excitable but lets not forget we have a game on Saturday and it could be tough.... Burton are fighting for their lives and could well pack the midfield and back line.... Not there yet boys .... sing loud and proud on Saturday, the lads need you
  18. N

The “clubs that cannot catch us” Thread.....

Burton.... max possible 70
  19. N

Mendes

now also helping Swansea.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/19/swansea-turn-jorge-mendes-help-transfer-window-signings/
Back
Top Bottom