Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Claire Elliott Sad News

RIP Claire (SHEWOLF) . Pleasure to have known you and so sorry for the battles you had to fought RIP to one of the original mixers x
  2. N

Lopetegui

Bored of him… get rid
  3. N

Albion (obsessed)

The other elephant in the room is that Blues now have new owners. wBA could easily be the 4th biggest locally now
  4. N

The Teams We Cannot Catch Thread…

Yes it’s that time of year and I normally do this the other way around (Teams that cannot catch us) … but here we are… Arsenal Man City ——————————-
  5. N

The 12 Days of Christmas…

Flipping eck wouldn’t it just! Let me know if you find one
  6. N

Oh I know Monk … just a bit of fun
  7. N

Myself and another fan have been working on this ditty…. To “The 12 Days of Christmas”… Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me 1 Julen Lopetegui Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me No Connor Coady But Julen Lopetegui Jeff Shi went to Fosun and he bought back to me...
  8. N

Sasa Kalajdzic

Has he signed?
  9. N

And the first one has gone.

Leicester fans have been on Rodger’s back for weeks
  10. N

Bruno Lage

If we don’t get anything against Newcastle then I really think he has 2 games to save his job. The 4 after that are horrendous fixtures
  11. N

How you feeling before the first home match of the season ? Poll +

Must win for me …. Already 2 tough games after this … we need points in the board and break this 1 win in 10 run
  12. N

Bruno Lage

Get rid
  13. N

10 years ago today

And we need 13 points to better their BEST EVER Premier League tally …. Again!
  14. N

Oh Adama Traore!

I would not be surprised to see him move on from Barca in a couple of years for over £150M I would also not be surprised to see him move to Brighton for £10m Such a frustrating player and his career could literally go either way
  15. N

Watford game postponed?

I am in the Same situation
  16. N

Wolves greatest ever come-backs

I remember when Francis went down we were all laughing at the fact he completely missed the ball. Still cannot believe that penalty was given
  17. N

Newcastle United Takeover

I honestly think Fosun have realised that unless you build up the self sustainable elements of the club (alongside an injection of cash) then you will just continually be funding a dream and the money soon runs out (ask Derby) I expect the geordies to do a mix of both (like we are) however their...
  18. N

Massive in China

NBA2K22 is the biggest basketball game around 2K21 sold 15 million copies. If Wolves allow you to play it in a Wolves Skin then all of a sudden when you sell sponsorships to people like man bet x it is not just exposure to 32k in a stadium and a worldwide tv audience. But also 15 million...
  19. N

RIP Trevor

RIP Tyson x
Back
Top Bottom