Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

U23 2019/20

So, will all these new additions how do we see the U23 lining up next season? Could be some exciting games ahead. Sondergaard Sanderson Nya Kilman Buur Shabani Jordao Watt LWB Neto Loader Lots of unknowns in there but looks exciting to me. Who plays LWB now Giles is on loan?
  2. L

Everton mish-mash

Love this, effectively the history of the club in one image - Everton Mish Mash - GrandOldTeam How good would a Wolves one be?
  3. L

Benik Afobe Song

It's clear that this boy is going to be a bit special. Therefore, he deserves a song that's worthy of him and also his hugely promising partnership with Dicko. Lyrics below, to the tune of the Argentina World Cup song (http://youtu.be/MEMfkQTnEhA) and Everton's Ross Barkley chant...
  4. L

Pubs in Bridgwater for England Game

Hello. I'm working in Bridgwater next Monday and will probably have to find somewhere there to watch the England game. Anyone know any pubs or bars in the area?
  5. L

Does Mick have the hoodoo sign over Woy?

Last season we beat his Fulham side 2-1 and drew 0-0, this season we've beaten his Liverpool side 1-0 and beaten his WBA side 3-1 and drew 1-1 (which we all know we should have won). I can't recall them being in direct managerial competition over the years due to their differing career paths...
  6. L

Best Man Advice

Hi all, My best mate proposed on Christmas Day, and as such I'm going to be best man. Having spoke to him the other night the wedding may well be this year, possibly as early as the summer. I've never been a best man before, and was wondering if any of you guys who have been had any advice...
  7. L

Edinburgh

We're off to Scotland's capital for the weekend in a few weeks, and neither myself or Mrs LG Wolf have ever been. Usual questions - where to go, what to see, where to eat/drink etc etc? Also, where's the best place to stay if we want to be central to all the amenities? Cheers.
  8. L

Poolside reading

Off on me holibobs soon - anyone got any good books you've read recently you can recommend for poolside reading? Open to any suggestions. Edit - Thread title should be Poolside obviously!
  9. L

John Barnes Wiki page

Some of you may have already seen this, but check out the 'Tactic's' section of John Barnes' mangerial career on his Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barnes_(footballer) :D
  10. L

Geoffrey Mujangi Bia

Definitely starting tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what he can do over 90 minutes.
  11. L

Seems a bit high to me...

54% of our season ticket holders are considering not renewing next year apparently. Seems very high to me. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article7056430.ece Table at the bottom of the article.
  12. L

Saturday 5th December 2009

I don't think I'm over estimating the occasion when I say this Saturday could have a big impact on the short to medium term future of our beloved club. A poor performance and a defeat will see the calls for Mick's head intensify. His detractors will be loud and plentiful, and even some of his...
  13. L

Seinfeld/Curb Your Enthusiasm

I see there's a brand new series of Curb Your Enthusiasm about to start in America, featuring for the first time the entire cast of Seinfeld. I absolutely love Curb but have never seen an episode of Seinfeld, apart from the odd few clips on youtube. Is Seinfeld as good as people make out...
  14. L

SKY Broadband

I am looking at changing my ISP to Sky. Does anyone have this already, is it a good service etc? Ta.
  15. L

itunes/ipod/iphone help

Morning all, My desktop decided to die on me the other day, so I'm going to invest in a new laptop. Obviously all my music from my ipod and music/apps on my iphone will be on the itunes on my old PC. If I plug these into my new laptop, will I lose everything when they try to sync with a...
  16. L

Third kit??

I may have imagined this, but aren't all Premiership clubs required to produce a third kit? If so, has there been any news on ours?
  17. L

Barclays Premier League World

Just started on SS1, there's a piece with Kevin Foley coming up for those interested.
  18. L

Train to Barnsley

Wolverhampton to Barnsley direct (via B'ham New Street and Sheffield) is £43.10. Even when you buy tickets for the separate legs of the journey, you only save 20p! However, if you go Wolverhampton --> New Street --> Derby --> Sheffield --> Barnsley, it only comes to £27.90 (when splitting...
  19. L

March Manager of the Month

Surely it will be Mick after four wins, one draw and only one goal conceded? Without checking don't think anyone's won all five games this month have they, or even gone unbeaten? Sheff U maybe?
  20. L

Lee Croft

An absolutely miniscule piece in The Sun today stating us, Reading, Blues and Sheff Utd all 'tracking' him.
Back
Top Bottom