Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Song for our international squad

To the tune of Rotterdam by the Beautiful South.. "They come from Uruguay and Paraguay, Portugal and Gabon. We’ve even got Brazilians, in Wolverhamp-ton, Wolverhampton…."
  2. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I see that Raya to Arsenal is loan with obligation done specifically to avoid FFP, Can anyone confirm again why the heck we can't do these type of signings?
  3. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Have any other names been leaked for the candidates we supposedly interviewed? Feels like it was GON and some guy with a dodgy looking moustache who had an uncanny resemblance to Jeff Shi.
  4. W

Alternatives to Gary O'Neill

Moutinho who refused to play and didn’t even turn up to say good bye to the fans? No thanks
  5. W

Gary O’Neil - Poll

If what we’re being told is true then Hobbs etc have had weeks to think about his replacement. How the hell can that have led them to Gary O’Neill. It’ll be like starting the season in survival mode.
  6. W

Lopetegui

I can't help but feel that the fallout from this is going to be hugely divisive. Lots of strong feelings about who is to blame, but apportioning blame actually helps no-one here.
  7. W

Lopetegui

why the heck do we need to pay this guy a penny.
  8. W

Team vs Luton

Does Gomes have a knock? I've not seen it mentioned but he's been used pretty sparingly so far this preseason.
  9. W

literally the only positive is that Fabio and Sasa are effectively going to both be "...like a new signing". That's it, that's all i've got. Whether Fabio stays, and Sasa stays fit, now those are entirely different questions.
  10. W

pretty sure I'd read that Tony Roberts had stopped doing this when Lopetegui took over.
  11. W

This is an entirely depressing read, Wolves and West Ham sticking out like a sore thumb Transfer news: Summer transfer window 2023 | Premier League ins and outs
  12. W

Surely we could do a few loans with obligations and not have the same constraints?
  13. W

Lopetegui

I think he was expecting Raul to stay. However, f he actually wanted Raul to stay then maybe, just maybe, he should have shown him that at the end of last season. Feels more like this is just ammunition for him to complain about something else. "A striker I never played, and had no confidence...
  14. W

it feels more like Balague is just a (thinly veiled) mouthpiece for Lopetegui at this stage.
  15. W

alarming? i'm getting a little tired of these comments tbh.
  16. W

assuming Podence goes, how many goals did our remaining squad score between them last season?
  17. W

Must admit I don’t get this either.
  18. W

Always came across like David Brent to me. I’m sure he was a decent coach but super cringey to watch.
  19. W

In the mount and seen by numerous teenagers, none of which took a photo on the phones they’re all permanently attached to? I’m gonna call BS on that.
  20. W

Any news on today's (closed doors!) friendly with Leeds

Fingers crossed for a big season for Sarabia and Cunha. Sarabia could be our penalty taker if he's playing regularly, I guess? As I recall he was brought on by Spain in the World Cup specifically to take a penalty (which he then missed).
Back
Top Bottom