Search results

1. W

Deadline day, the final hours...

Mate just messaged me saying rumour has it he was having visa issues, hopefully not
  2. W

Deadline day, the final hours...

Anyone heard that Andre is having visa issues?
  3. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Is that possible
  4. W

Pre Season

Take it Dawson not fully fit yet
  5. W

No worse then Bentley
  6. W

Can’t we insert a clause that Bentley has to play against us first game of the season
  7. W

My sons first game...

Must have a great friend who gave you he’s ticket for him
  8. W

Last chance saloon....

Any consolation I’m at the match and never seen us lose against West Ham
  9. W

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Keeping my fingers crossed Saturday lunchtime kick off as I’m supposed to be down in Swanage Saturday night
  10. W

Sunday 15th October

The best birthday present I have ever had !!
  11. W

Alex Scott

There was something on the local radio or newspaper about him but didn’t take any notice as it wasn’t wolves
  12. W

U18 & U23 news and info...

Ty
  13. W

Where online as I can’t see it ?
  14. W

Is any one going to Notts County tomorrow? I take it it is just pay on gate ??
  15. W

Palace verdict

Has anyone else noticed how they don’t seem to care when doing the shooting drill before the game ?? God help us if Lemina gets a chance in front of goal !
  16. W

Alex Scott

I’m sure someone told you don’t believe everything you read and Bournemouth were favourites….. oh and about Julen
  17. W

Alex Scott

Let’s see the response if he does go
  18. W

Alex Scott

Yeah but it’s idiots like them that stop people posting stuff , this place used to be really good for info now most of them have gone because they can’t put up with the crap that goes with it
  19. W

Alex Scott

Think you are funny
  20. W

Alex Scott

Possibly but they are close as the grandad goes over a fair bit to watch him and he wants him to join us
Back
Top Bottom