Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

POTS -- Now with Poll

Lemina for me as he's played makeshift centre-half, makeshift centre-forward and everywhere in between for the good of the team.
  2. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It couldn't have been any more similar, could it? To the point of it being the same goalkeeper. I presume that like the Joao Gomes handball, they've now changed the rules / interpretation.
  3. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Maryhill. "Come on The Merryhill Magyars" makes you sound like an Albion fan (and I don't mean Stirling...)
  4. P

Team vs Bournemouth

So going by previous pressers, the three with ticks will play and the three with egg-timers are bluffs and won't.
  5. P

Team for West Ham

How are you bringing Dawson back and keeping Kilman, Santi and Toti in? Toti as a left wing-back? Dawson right back in a four?
  6. P

Team for West Ham

Sa Kilman - Santi / Dawson - Toti Semedo - Lemina - Gomes - Doc Sarabia - Cunha - Aït-Nouri Dawson if fit, Doyle in for one of the two central midfielders if they're on the edge in terms of workload.
  7. P

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

I can't see why anyone is picking Hugo Bueno to start when he's had five starts all season and hasn't been in the starting XI since I don't know when (someone with a matchday programme will be able to tell me).
  8. P

Brentford verdict

Apologies if this has been said but I haven't gone through all nine pages yet. Sasa's partner gave birth this weekend so he wouldn't have played anyway. Eintracht played at the same time as us and he wasn't in their squad.
  9. P

Noha Lemina

Poor nervous little kid on his first day at a new job, and in a new country as well where he hardly speaks the language. But every time he thinks "I can't do this, I can't remember where to go, I don't understand what they're saying, I'll never fit in," he looks round and sees his big brother...
  10. P

January 2024 transfer window thread.

The last line of the tweet said that it looked purely precautionary.
  11. P

Bees replay

I do! But I'm in Melbourne so couldn't make the game. Should've flown to JFK, watched that game then on to BHX in time for the cup replay.
  12. P

Bees replay

I'm in Melbourne so I'll struggle to get there and back on a Tuesday night, so how about we get back to talking about the line-up? Is Lemina available? To start? If not, then Doyle and Bellegarde behind Cunha, Sarabia and Neto? Or will we play Hodge, with Bellegarde as the option off the bench...
  13. P

RIP Franz Beckenbauer

When I briefly worked for FIFA in 2001/2, Günter Netzer was occasionally spotted downstairs from our office as he was a director of Kirch, who existed almost solely to sell FIFA TV rights (it's now called Infront and run by Sepp Blatter's nephew). Anyway, Netzer still looked the same - same...
  14. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No Nunes even on the bench for City. Injured or just not in their best 19, even with Grealish out?
  15. P

Ticket Question

I've been in as my Dad (65+) and my sister, I think my 23yo has been in as my 14yo nephew. You'll get in fine.
  16. P

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

OK, let's *not* have the 12 minutes time added on then! How long have they added? Am stuck in Santiago having to watch street skateboarding at the PanAm Games rather than being able to watch me babbies...
  17. P

Team for Man City

I'd have someone other than Bentley as the keeper in charge of the six inches at the near post...
  18. P

Sasa Kalajdzic

Just had to translate this tweet for the VfB official account: At the request of the player and in consultation with head coach Pellegrino #Matarazzo, Sasa #Kalajdzic did not take part in training today and will not be in the squad for the match at Köln.
  19. P

Portuguese pronunciation

Loose Feeg! Love it! I tended to get Portuguese streams (legally! via a platform I use for work) of our matches the last couple of seasons and those are spot on in terms of the pronunciations that I heard. They do pronounce the last syllable but you can barely hear it. NELson S'MED(o), RUben...
  20. P

Portuguese pronunciation

Living in Switzerland and watching German TV he was Frenk Lemperd!
Back
Top Bottom