Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Big Saft Kid

MoTD tonight

I only saw the RAN penalty on MoTD (ridiculous decision I agree, made by someone who obviously has never actually played football) but I had been listening to the game live on the radio. Neither John Murray nor Chris Waddle said anything about it other than that it was a 'routine penalty' and...
  2. Big Saft Kid

City verdict

I agree. I'm not fully convinced by GON either. We have been shocking since losing to Coventry and he doesn't seem to be able to sort things out.
  3. Big Saft Kid

City verdict

City are owned by the UAE, not Qatar.
  4. Big Saft Kid

City verdict

I was listening to the 5Live commentary. Not even the whiff of a suggestion the first penalty was harsh. John Murray and Chris Waddle just automatically agreed with the ref. The media are mostly complicit in the bias. Only the MoTD pundits ever make any criticism of the officials. It's all far...
  5. Big Saft Kid

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Mostly in lockdown.
  6. Big Saft Kid

Nuno would not have allowed this kind of capitulation
  7. Big Saft Kid

We basically haven't turned up.
  8. Big Saft Kid

4 at the back? He's going for it, and why not?.We'll win 2-0 or lose 0-6. Makes no difference either way.
  9. Big Saft Kid

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Remember Leeds in 1972. They needed one point to do the League and FA Cup Double when they played us last game of the season. They day gerrit!!!
  10. Big Saft Kid

Manchester City (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Stranger things have happened. If we were to pull off a victory today, we would have done the league double TWICE over City in their period of greatest PL dominance (2019- now). I bet we would be the only team in the PL to have done that. Cummon Wolves, you can do it!!!!!!
  11. Big Saft Kid

Tommy Doyle

Good player who will get better. Still only 22
  12. Big Saft Kid

Old Molineux Photos

I did, for the first matches I went to from 1954 to 1958. I was too small to stand in the crowd, I wouldn't have seen a thing. So my Dad plonked me on the 'wall' directly behind the South Bank goal. If the ball hit the back of the net in front of where I stood, I could literally reach out and...
  13. Big Saft Kid

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Very appropriate. It begins with the opening bars of the Enigma Variations by Sir Edward Elgar, a Wolves fan!
  14. Big Saft Kid

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Pound for pound, and all things considered, IMO FS is the worst single signing in my 70 years as a Wolves supporter. And I include Blobby Taylor and 'missing piece in the puzzle' Frankowski in that. They were also total crap but did not cost the club 35 million quid plus wages. Mendes and Shi...
  15. Big Saft Kid

Old Molineux Photos

Never seen that video before. Must have been the summer of 58, between our last two League Championships. Great video!
  16. Big Saft Kid

Terry Medwin RIP

Cracking player -- him on the right wing, Cliff Jones on the left. What a team that Spurs team was of 1959-62!
  17. Big Saft Kid

FA charge GON

Yep, It's called doing a 'Phil Spector' . When one of the Ronettes, Ronnie, divorced him he paid her thousands of dollars in alimony entirely in nickels and dimes
  18. Big Saft Kid

FA charge GON

I suspect the ban is shorter than expected because they know he was justified in going mental but they can't say so publicly.
  19. Big Saft Kid

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Interestingly., not one of Yanited, Citeh, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea were among the 12 founder members of the Football League.
  20. Big Saft Kid

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Well unless he is senile he will remember very publicly taking ownership of the signing. And if there is one thing he does know about it's the bottom line in Wolves' accounts.
Back
Top Bottom