Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. P

Baby Boomers!

Bored out my skull waiting for the next game, I did a bit of Instagram stalking the other day. One thing I noticed was that several of our stars have become new dads since joining. Cavaleiro (baby bump celebration against Derby earlier in the season) Douglas (baby bump celebration against...
  2. P

Open Letter from Tim Cook

http://www.apple.com/customer-letter/ This is extremely concerning and sets a very dangerous precedent.
  3. P

Making a Murderer

Seriously gripping documentary series on Netflix. Is he guilty?
  4. P

NASA Announcement

NASA have called a press conference for 4.30 BST to reveal a major scientific finding on Mars. NASA to Announce Mars Mystery Solved You can follow on NASA TV. There is plenty of speculation on what it could be (microbial life etc), although flowing water seems to be the strongest rumour.
  5. P

Pregnant Smoker Vouchers

Vouchers 'boost quit rates' in pregnant smokers A good idea or should the well-being of their unborn child be enough of an incentive?
  6. P

Sunday League Football

10 incontrovertible truths every Sunday league footballer knows :)
  7. P

Rosetta

Man lands a probe on a comet 317 million miles away and yet somehow Kim Kardashians $$$$ tops it to make frontpage news!
  8. P

Through balls

How refreshing is it to see us play defence splitting forward passes? Sako's yesterday was sublime, but there have been plenty of others recently. A few from McDonald immediately spring to mind, not to mention countless other chances we've created. It's one of the main things that has always...
  9. P

Landlord References

I'm currently moving between rented accommodation and have just received an email from my letting agent that in order for them to carry out a Landlord Reference (as requested by my new agent) it will incur a £30 charge. I know there are some landlords here on MM. I've never encountered this...
  10. P

Time lapse map of every nuclear explosion ever on earth

Quite staggering. Stick with it. The rave begins around 1955... 9U8CZAKSsNA
  11. P

The myth of Britain's manufacturing decline

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/22/manufacturing_figures/ I'll be honest and admit that until now I've always believed the above "myth" to be some sort of fact. But is it really? Is the chart adjusted for inflation? Does it really matter that less and less people are working in the...
  12. P

Pacquaio v Marquez IV

Anyone else just watched this classic?
  13. P

Gizoogle

BBC editing standards have dropped considerably... BBC Wolverhampton Wanderers For more fun check this out: http://gizoogle.net/ :)
  14. P

Nouble

I've just got up to read through the comms thread after going last night, and surprised to see Nouble getting slated. I have to say, I was quite impressed by him. Big, strong, pacey, and technically sound. Don't want to talk negatively about our exciting new signings but I thought he outshone...
  15. P

Moneyball

I watched this film today, Moneyball starring Brad Pitt, it's been out a couple of months now. Really good film and I'd recommend it. It's based on the true story of the Oakland Athletics baseball team and their General Manager Billy Beane's introduction of sabermetrics to baseball. From the...
  16. P

The "handball"...

Did we get lucky on this one? From only seeing one replay, I thought it hit the arm tucked into the body so it wasn't a penalty, based on my interpretation of the rules. On the subject of handball, it's so open to interpretation it needs to be addressed...
  17. P

Work Rate/Tempo

Where has it gone?! I hate losing but what is unacceptable is not seeing any sort of fight, and I think that's the cause of all the boos. Even against spurs I thought it was like a training game it was that low tempo. I couldn't understand why we weren't in their faces with a high tempo...
  18. P

Northampton Verdict

Solid and professional performance, nothing spectacular considering the scoreline. De Vries - Seems solid enough. Good handling and distribution, but god if Hennessey scares you with the lack of command of his area, this guy will freak you out. Reckord - Neat and tidy. Couple of mistakes...
  19. P

Northampton Tickets

I'm trying to buy a ticket online but having no luck. Has anyone else been able to? The game isn't listed under any of the sections, and the "Cup" section just takes me to the basket. It hasn't sold out yet has it? Doesn't indicate that it has on the official site anyway.
  20. P

When's the first signing?

So how long do you think it will be before we make our first signing of the summer? How long did we have to wait for Doyle and Fletcher? Reckon O'Hara will be first in the door, so exclude him...
Back
Top Bottom