Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No option to buy podence - he signed a new contract with us before we sanctioned the loan.
  2. U

Team for Luton

------------Bentley------------ ---Doherty-----Kilman----Toti---Bueno----- ----------Lemina-------Gomes------- -----Chiwera----Traore-----Hwang---- ---------------Cunha-----------
  3. U

Bournemouth Verdict

All a bit 'meh' wasn't it? Our players weren't up for it - the crowd wasn't up for it (even allowing for Bournemouth's poor turn out, a crowd of circa 25k for a PL match is hardly evidence of a need for Fosun to increase capacity) and the dream team officials of Attwell and England. I'm not...
  4. U

Gary O'Neil - tactics

What? They don't want a coach sacked by Bournemouth and who's taken Wolves to a mid-table finish. Who do they think they are?!
  5. U

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Seemingly everyone talks about Silva's cost -but the more galling thing (and perhaps reflects far worse on the club) is the fact that we had both Pedro Goncalves and Vitinha at the club but conspired to either not sign/let them go? Elite champions league level players at the top of their game...
  6. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Come on Celtic!
  7. U

Loan Thread 2023/24

Hoever looked great at centre back when he played against us for Liverpool in the cup. I'd like to see him play more there.
  8. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nice assist by Adama
  9. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Thought both were penalties tbh - Gordon was looking for contact, but contact there was.
  10. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wow!
  11. U

Coventry Verdict

True, but why be wedded to that system. A 4-4-1-1 could have worked.
  12. U

Fraser

Did ok - and at least he kept both centre backs occupied. I'd have liked to have seen Chiwome come on with 20 -25 mins to go - thought he was at one point.
  13. U

Oh Adama Traore!

No, it was definitely mixed - most of the sounds from the south bank were boos when he came on. More positive reception where I was in the Noth Bank/BW.
  14. U

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Doubly disappointing considering Brighton and West Ham losing.
  15. U

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Did Gomes travel? Wonder if it was a late decision if Okoduwa is on the bench.
  16. U

Sheffield Utd verdict

Agreed. In terms of players, I thought Sarabia was good - as was Gomes. Poor games from Lemina and Neto. Hwang also anonymous although maybe that knock before the game affected him.
  17. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well done Liverpool! Proper club.
  18. U

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just goes to show that it'll take more than the lunatic Brexiteer Radcliffe to halt the sinking ship...
  19. U

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Brilliant all round.
  20. U

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

I'd bring on Hugo Bueno now - push Air-Nouri up and replace one of the tiring attackers.
Back
Top Bottom