Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

The Stone Roses - Finsbury Park on Saturday 8th June 2013

I'm unable to make the gig next Saturday and have a pair of tickets for sale, PM if interested in purchasing.
  2. W

Pubs in Gerrards Cross

A long shot I know, but does anyone know of any pubs in the Gerrards Cross area that may be showing our game tonight ? ST holder friend of mine working away and cannot get back for the game. Thanks
  3. W

Who was the last first team player to be transferred from Wolves to Albion ?

I was asked this question on Wednesday and have asked a few others but were stumped. I'm hoping it's not an obvious answer, any help ?
  4. W

Wolverhampton Bonfires

Does anyone know of any organised bonfires looking for timber etc to burn ? I am in the process of refurbing my house and have loads of doors, timber, wardrobe etc that I'm looking to get rid of. Seemed like an easy way of clearing it all from the garage. Thanks
  5. W

Daniel Jones off to Northampton on loan

http://northamptontown.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=964&p=2&stid=8452937
  6. W

Concrete print driveways

Hi all Purchased a house with a concrete print driveway. The drive is currently a red / orange colour and it could do with tidying up. Anyone had this done or know of a company that colours and re-seals driveways that they would recommend ? Thanks
  7. W

Ireland v Bolivia

Anyone else confirm what I just heard from the commentator ? Gleeson has just come on as sub and they said there has been reported intrest from Barcelona in Gleeson such is his potential. :eek:
  8. W

Looks like Mobnet and the others need some more training !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_5340000/newsid_5347000/bb_wm_5347078.stm Absolutely brilliant.
  9. W

Where to watch football in France

I have a friend over in Mael Carhaix at the moment, he's a good lad apart from being a Leicester fan and he's asked me to have a look around to see if I can find a bar that may be showing thier game on Saturday. Does anyone know of anywhere I can search for bars over there as my French is...
  10. W

Wolves v PNE moved to Friday 11th August for SKY

http://www.pnefc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/Firstandfast/0,,10362~843048,00.html?ptvParm= And the fixture changes begin.
  11. W

OT - SCAM when selling your car !

Advertised my car on Autotrader and received the following e-mail : I have seen your advertisement about would like to know if the Vauxhall Astra valued at £5,495.00 is still available for sale,if so get back to me with the following information so that we can commence negotiations as soon...
  12. W

Bathroom Lighting

Just putting the finishing touches to my new bathroom and had the lighting connection removed before it was all re-plastered as I hadn't decided on what I was doing. I've now decided on 6 x 50w low voltage downlights and understand I need 1 x IP65 rated above the shower and 5 x IP44 rated, my...
  13. W

Bella (Chapel Ash)

Just wondering if anyone has eaten here and would like to give thier verdict on food etc.
  14. W

Moxey on WM

Anyone just hear Moxey on WM ? Basically said the McLeod deal wasn't dead in the water but is on the back burner while they pursue other avenues. Said they have spelt this out to MK Dons and have even written to them to explain the situation. Franksy was trying to get info on the Pole but he...
  15. W

Parking tickets at Coventry

Anyone get caught out parking at the side of the dual carriageway from the motorway to the ground ? The police watched everyone park there and then an announcement came over the PA halfway through the match asking people to return and move their vehicles. When we left and walked back up...
  16. W

Vio Ganea

Story on the back of the E&S tonight stating DJ is monitoring the situation of Vio along with Leeds & Southampton as he is out of contract at the end of the season. Vio's agent claims Wolves will not talk about a new contract until the end of the season and his agent has said he wants...
  17. W

Leon back with a bang !

http://www.evertonfc.com/match/report/index.php?page_id=8494 3 - 1 was the final result from the reserves.
  18. W

9 players booked in 1 game ?

Just having a look over yesterday's results and noticed QPR had 9 players booked during their game with Plymouth : Bookings: S Royce 4 G Santos 7 K Gallen 39 L Cook 45 L Dyer 45 G Ainsworth 55 S Baidoo 62 D s!$*tu 89 M Bean 90 Can anyone recall this happening recently and what kind of...
  19. W

Fergie on SkySports

Anyone else just see his post match comments ? When asked about pressure, he replied that's absolute 80110ck5. Apologies came from Sky but I think Fergie was just that wound up that he hadn't even realised what he had said. Even when they asked him to mind his language he still looked...
  20. W

Celebrations after Naylors Goal

Did anyone else see Lescott after Naylor scored ? Everyone jumped on Naylor to congratulate him, while Jo was stood near the pack laughing his head off, like someone had told him the funiest thing he had ever heard. Wonder what he found so funny ?
Back
Top Bottom