Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

European Qualification?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/15/english-clubs-closing-in-on-fifth-champions-league-spot-for-next-season
  2. H

Jonny Castro Otto

PAOK won their group in the Europa Conference League (5 wins and 1 draw) so Jonny will be getting European football there
  3. H

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Lemina not in the starting eleven for Gabon this afternoon. Not on the bench either. Hope he hasn't picked up an injury.
  4. H

Todays games - the World Cup edition.

Remind you of anything closer to home?
  5. H

Todays games - the World Cup edition.

Hwang starts for Korea
  6. H

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Sorry for my ignorance but what makes Boubacar Traore eligible for a work permit? According to Wiki he only has a handful of Mali under 20 and under 23 caps and no full caps. Also no involvement in FIFA continental competitions. I must be missing something but I am genuinely worried.
  7. H

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks
  8. H

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

If a South American could get an EU passport because of his heritage then he would have been able to play in England, as the UK was a member back then and could not refuse a work permit to an EU passport holder. So, it was more relaxed rules in the other EU countries
  9. H

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Fair enough. Don't know anything about the poster but I thought posting it wouldn't do any harm. Let's hope he's right though
  10. H

Today’s games - 2021-22

Just back from Larnaca where I watched Portugal U21 beat Cyprus U21 1-0. Went mainly to watch Fabio but was dazzled by a masterful performance by Vitinha. He was absolutely magnificent. Dictating play all over the pitch with immaculate ball control, vision and passing. I think we missed out...
  11. H

Fabio Silva - value for money???

He also managed to hit the woodwork and miss 3 sitters! Busy boy!
  12. H

Fabio Silva - value for money???

9-0 now (just before half time) and Fabio gets his second goal. A bullet header
  13. H

Southampton Verdict

Give us a call next time you're in Nicosia Pompey and I'll make sure there's plenty of KEO to go around!
  14. H

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

wwbug wrote a few minutes ago: "That is minimum outlay on a man that has scored only two goals in the last 5 years at club level. TWO in SINCE 2016 !" This is not correct. Hwang scored 50 goals for RB Salzburg (45) and RB Leipzig (5) in the last 5 years.
  15. H

Yerson Mosquera

I certainly agree with this. Saiss was excellent yesterday. I don't want to see him go.
  16. H

Crewe (A) Pre-Season Friendly

Thanks for the info.
  17. H

Crewe (A) Pre-Season Friendly

Podence nowhere to be seen. On his way to Spurs?
  18. H

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Marcus Edwards. Half Greek Cypriot. I'd love that!
  19. H

Today's games - Euro 2020.

Agree, in general, but the first penalty did come about after a Moutinho decent delivery from a free kick.
Back
Top Bottom