Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Japan Wulf

Reasons for not being cheerful.

Apologies if this has been done before but.. There are plenty of reasons why we are where we are right now. But what do you regard as the main contributing factor to our present predicament? Don't know how many will agree but I believe that injuries have played a major part. Seems to me that...
  2. Japan Wulf

Lap tops

Over the years I've had a bunch of computers but never bought a lap top, mainly 'cos the lap tops on sale over here all come with a Japanese version of Windows together with a Japanese keyboard - which I don't really want. Time has come when a lap top would be really useful so I intend to get...
  3. Japan Wulf

World Cup or PL

Here's a question that shouldn't offend either the happy clappers or the doom merchants. If you had to choose between England winning the World Cup and Wolves finishing 17th or above, which would you choose. And no, you can't have both so don't ask. PS sorry for the typo! Should be World Cup...
  4. Japan Wulf

Wolves World Subscriptions

Have the feeling that I may have seen a post along similar lines in the past so forgive me if this has been done before. My Wolves World account was up for renewal last week but as my credit card company "ceased trading" a month or two back, the subscription couldn't be automatically renewed...
  5. Japan Wulf

Best British TV

About a year back I finally discovered the wonderful world of Bit Torrent (though I recently changed to U Torrent) and have been happily downloading all manner of stuff from the UK. As I left England nearly 20 years ago most of the stuff I've been watching has been a trip down memory lane...
  6. Japan Wulf

Vista problem

Hi folks. I just got a new PC with Vista installed. Most things are fine under the new OS except for one really irritating problem - I can't get into the Wolves web site with IE7. I get to the start page Ok but when I click to enter Wolves.co.uk or Wolves World the whole thing just locks up...
  7. Japan Wulf

Wolves World Videos

Anyone else out there having any trouble watching the video highlights on Wolves World? The recent QPR game comes up OK but virtually every other link I press gives me Karl Henry's goal against Preston. I mailed customer service on Monday and got the usual, "Thank you for contacting us...
  8. Japan Wulf

Viewing WOW highlights from abroad.

I just logged on to WOW to watch the match highlights only to get a message "You are in a geographical location that is unable to view this video (please check T&Cs)." I have checked the terms and conditions but couldn't see anything about location. I remember seeing something like this in...
  9. Japan Wulf

Wolves Watford Commentary Thread

Can't believe no one has started one yet so it may as well be me. Baggies have lost! Come on Wolves!
  10. Japan Wulf

Who's future is brightest?

According to Sky Diomansy Kamara is off to Fulham for £6.5million with Paul McShane and Paul Robinson perhaps moving to Sunderland for £5million. If Curtis Davies and Jason Koumas also jump ship the Baggies will, adding in the final parachute payment, quite possibly have something approaching...
  11. Japan Wulf

Something Different

All this Sharp (no "e") and Eastwood talk is getting a bit monotonous so I thought I'd relate an experience I had in a shot bar a week or two ago. I got talking to a Japanese bloke who happened to be interested in English football though he only knew the Wolves by name. Like a good many...
  12. Japan Wulf

What WOULD you deduct points for?

Noticed on another thread that there is the possibility that Brum could face a points deduction for failing to fulfil a fixture. Seems a bit harsh to me even though it might - or might not - do us a favour in the course of the season. It did get me thinking about points deductions in general...
  13. Japan Wulf

I'm looking forward to next season.

This season has depressed me to the point that I haven't posted here for ages though I have tortured myself listening to most of the games. I take my hat off to all you guys who go to watch Wolves week after week and I wonder how you must feel after all the hype and all the expectations of the...
  14. Japan Wulf

Come what may...

I'm not sure if this should be an OT but please bear with me... Japan being 9 hours in front of the UK I was in a bit of a quandry last night. Wolves kicked off at 12 midnight Japan time which of course coincided with the new year. My family's new year routine isa traditional visit to the...
  15. Japan Wulf

Reading team line up

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas wherever you are! Surprised to see Huddlestone on the bench in favour of Kennedy... Hope Hoddle knows what he's doing! Line up as follows: WOLVES Postma, Naylor, Lescott, Gypes, Kennedy, Anderton, Ricketts, Seol, Miller, Ganea. Subs...
  16. Japan Wulf

2 Million pound transfers.

I was just pondering the fact that Albion apparently want 2 million for Koumaswhile MK Dons are supposedly looking for the same amount for McLeod. In the present climate can anyone foresee a current championship clubforking out2M for a player? Personally I think that those days may be gone but...
  17. Japan Wulf

OT Year of Plenty festival in Japan

Completely unrelated to football but there doesn't seem to be much news so what the heck.A friend here in Japan went to the Year of Plenty festival at Tagata shrine in Nagoya City.... after which he sentthese links. It's in Japanese but I think you'll be able to work it out. Just look at the...
  18. Japan Wulf

Sorry..another Camara poll.

Unless things have changed in the last few days, and unless a buyer if foundpretty damn quickCamara is due back at Molineux on Monday. Will he arrive on time or will it be another no show? Or maybe will he be excused training on some pretext until a buyer is found? I'll go for the last...
Back
Top Bottom