Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. astraltrader

Wolves v Man City: Comms Thread.

Hi one and all. Just to repeat until Jack Russell returns on the 8th of October I promised to start the thread again. Incredibly that makes it now three draws on the trot for the last three games I have started! I would be quite happy for this mini-record to continue with this afternoons match...
  2. astraltrader

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Hi guys. I have just heard from Jack Russell [Ian] that he will be away from the forum until the 8th October. In view of this I offered to start the thread once more. From memory the last time I filled in for him we got a draw - I hope we can go further and grab all three points this afternoon...
  3. astraltrader

Brentford-V-Wolves: Comms Thread

Hi one and all - last night I received a phone call from a very worried Ian [@Jack Russell] asking if once again could I start the match thread as he had temporary internet access problems and could not do so for around a week. Who knows, maybe this might turn out to be a lucky omen?? So COYW -...
  4. astraltrader

TV for Leicester match

Hi guys I have been away for the past few weeks so am a bit out of touch! Is our match away to Leicester on Saturday shown on TV anywhere??
  5. astraltrader

A Load of Bull

As some of you might have read on other threads my wife and I have just bought and moved to a new house in Exeter. I still own my previous house and am currently going through heaps of stuff, working out what I will be taking with me and what I will be getting rid of, etc prior to eventually...
  6. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- BRIGHTON: COMMS THREAD.

Hi once more to all you Wolves lovers out there, both worldwide or in the UK. I fully expect our current team to put to bed our previously poor results against BHA and get us all three points! Back to G.H. Mumms so I can feel a 2-0 or 2-1 coming on! COYW!!! :):):):):)
  7. astraltrader

TOTTENHAM -V- WOLVES COMMS THREAD

Strewth these games are coming around thick and fast! Anyway the lads will need to be at their very best to beat Spurs - the defence especially will need to be at the top of their game. All the best to one and all and as usual... COYW!!! :):):):):)
  8. astraltrader

ESPANYOL -V- WOLVES: EUROPEAN COMMS THREAD

Hi once more one and all. Here's to our brilliant team wrapping the tie up tonight with please no injuries. Really looking forward to watching the tie. COYW!!! :):):):):)
  9. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- NORWICH: COMMS THREAD.

Still a bit dazed from staying up and watching the amazing fight early this morning! Anyway after our demolition of Espanyol last thursday we need to produce a similar performance to secure all three points against bottom team Norwich. Usual very best wishes to one and all and of course...
  10. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- ESPANYOL EUROPEAN COMMS THREAD

A warm welcome to all the usual comms thread regulars along with anyone else unable to watch tonight's great game either at Molineux or like me on the TV! It means so much to so many of us for us to continue our European journey so I hope the team picked will play their socks off! COYW...
  11. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- LEICESTER COMMS THREAD.

Seems like ages since our last match so I thought I would start off early again!! Also my little Westie will need her walk as well so if I waited until afterwards @Jack Russell might nip in first!! Mind you lucy my doggie has a thing for Jack Russell's!!! Anyway tonight we entertain the Foxes...
  12. astraltrader

MAN UTD -V- WOLVES: - COMMS THREAD.

Hi one and all. Apologies for starting the comms thread a tad early but I need to take our little Westie Lucy for a walk before the start of the game. Although it won't be an easy match at Old Trafford we usually do quite well against Manure so here's hoping the lads will play a blinder. My...
  13. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- LIVERPOOL: COMMS THREAD.

Wow! Today is the home match of the season. Visiting Molineux tonight are the league leaders Liverpool who at the moment seem to be unbeatable. Yet if any team can do the seemingly impossible and beat them, I genuinely think it would be us!! Whatever the outcome I am sure that our lads will make...
  14. astraltrader

SOUTHAMPTON-V-WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

Hi one and all back to the league once more. As we will be playing Liverpool next thursday, our visit to Southampton today is a game we need to win if we are to maintain our current position in the PL. So best of luck to our lads and best wishes to one and all here and abroad. COYW!!! :):):):):)
  15. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- NEWCASTLE: COMMS THREAD.

Hi once again to all of you both here in the UK and also from around the world. :) Today we are at home against Newcastle and the three points will be essential to keep up our assault on the top 6. Still no firm news on when Jota and Boly are liable to return, but fingers crossed it will be...
  16. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- MAN UTD: F.A. COMMS THREAD.

Hi everybody! Today we have all the thrill and excitement of a third round F.A cup tie at home to United. I am just off out to take my little Westie for a walk but I thought I would start the thread off first. A shame Jota is out injured but presumably Neto will get another chance to shine in...
  17. astraltrader

WATFORD -V- WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

Happy New Year to one and all! :):) A great chance to start 2020 with a win, although Watford have been playing a lot better in their last few games and will not be easy to beat at Vicarage Road. Nevertheless playing at our very best will be hard for them to live with! Also looking forward to a...
  18. astraltrader

LIVERPOOL -V- WOLVES: COMMS THREAD.

OK I realise this is a tad early to start the comms thread but I wanted to make sure that I got in first. @kennyB seems to believe me starting has usually proven to be a good omen so I am happy to oblidge. The lads climbed a very high mountain when they beat Man City yet here we are today...
  19. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- MAN CITY: COMMS THREAD.

Hi one and all I hope you have enjoyed an enjoyable Christmas and are looking forward to a great performance from our boys to top things off. Sadly in view of the champers already downed on Xmas day and also lined up for the Sunday match, Mrs Astral has ruled today has to be alchohol free! :(...
  20. astraltrader

WOLVES -V- SPURS: COMMS THREAD.

Hi one and all, Today will be a stern test to extend our long unbeaten run in the PL but especially at home why should we fear any other club?? Anyway best seasonal wishes to everybody, [we do have another pre-xmas game next saturday!] Mumms chilling as I type! :);) COYW!!! :):):):):)
Back
Top Bottom