Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. astraltrader

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Proud of the lads despite having so many of our best players not playing most of the team played their hearts out and were still in it for most of the game. Gomes was brilliant as usual I really hope we can keep him and Lemina for next season. If Cunha had been playing it might have panned out...
  2. astraltrader

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

The championship and all the English league teams should gang together and stop this latest example of PL greed and selfishness from ruining our cup competitions... :mad:
  3. astraltrader

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Aye we definitely need a bigger squad for next season and for all his plus and minus as a player Sarabia would be an ideal squad forward. COYW!! :):):)
  4. astraltrader

Forest verdict

Not our best performance by far. Nevertheless was pleased with our point. Really great to have Cunha and Hwang back. Still can't fathom why we didn't play in our gold and black?? Anyhoo... COYW!! :) :) :)
  5. astraltrader

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Wow if Fabio turned out to be like JR then that would be great!! :)
  6. astraltrader

Fulham verdict

As I have said many times before Lemina and Gomes are a brilliant double act... :) :) :)
  7. astraltrader

Fraser

I think Fraser looks a really good prospect. I hope he starts against Coventry... :)
  8. astraltrader

Who would you swap GON for??

Believe it or not but I would have no wish to swap our manager for any other PL boss. GON is a perfect fit for us and we are very fortunate to have him. Also we are the right club for him and he is very fortunate to have us too!! COYW!! :) :) :)
  9. astraltrader

Brighton verdict

What a defensive display - they were all heroes IMHO. Santi Bueno alongside Kilman and Toti Gomes were a great central defensive pairing. Doherty and Tommy Doyle also deserve mentioning. I really hope we do not end up with serious injuries. Gomes worries me... Anyhoo what a result, COYW!! :) :) :)
  10. astraltrader

Kilman keep or sell?

Agreed mate. To be fair the whole defence along with Tommy Doyle playing in front of them were all heroes! :)
  11. astraltrader

Kilman keep or sell?

Too true boss. In which case we keep him!! ;)
  12. astraltrader

Kilman keep or sell?

I would sell Kilman for £40M only if we could spend on players...
  13. astraltrader

Sheffield Utd verdict

We might have only scored one (goal) but we secured three (points) which Says it all... COYW!!! :):):)
  14. astraltrader

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

If it wasn't for the fact they were playing us I would have felt very sorry for the blades. However they were so tough luck!! Wolves are now 8th and Astral is chuffed!!! COYW!!! :) :) :)
  15. astraltrader

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Although we had most of the posession in the first half we need to put the game to bed in the second... COYW!!! :) :) :)
  16. astraltrader

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Amen my friend. I have been saying the same thing ever since we signed him... :)
  17. astraltrader

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

COYW!! :) :) On cloud nine for the next week...
  18. astraltrader

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

As I have long predicted Gomes and Lemina are a fantastic midfield engine for us. The better the opposition the better we seem to play. Today's brilliant victory will keep me mega chuffed for the next week. COYW!! :) :) :)
  19. astraltrader

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

I have long sung the praises of Gomes since we first signed him. Last summer I predicted how important a midfield engine of Gomes alongside Lemina would be for us this season. Happily this appears to be the truth! :)
  20. astraltrader

Matheus Cunha

Like others here I both hope and pray that he will just have a minor hamstring problem that will hopefully be a thing of the past in the next few weeks... :) :)
Back
Top Bottom