Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. xbomber

All time top tier table - update

Was just reading the 'can we get into Europe' thread just now. I must be easily pleased because I'm still simply enjoying and appreciating the fact we're in the upper flight. Dreamed of this as a kid. Thanks to the Chelsea result we've now won more matches than Bolton and Blackburn: Premier...
  2. xbomber

Paul Jones (the goalkeeper)

A really interesting piece on our two-time goalkeeper: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2023/02/09/former-wolves-keeper-paul-jones-recalls-famous-fa-cup-penalty-recovery-28-years-on/ Would have liked them to ask why on earth he annoyed half of molineux...
  3. xbomber

Burnley verdict thread

This'll be fun. Burnley wanted it more didn't they?
  4. xbomber

Keith Hackett - Wolves should have been charged

https://www.footballinsider247.com/hackett-surprised-as-wolves-escape-fa-charge-after-controversial-footage-emerges/ “Someone’s not doing their job, they’re letting refereeing down and they’re letting themselves down.” I'm not saying two wrongs make a right but perhaps look at the person in...
  5. xbomber

Congratulations Man City

Nah not really. **** off. One day... We can dream.
  6. xbomber

New Wolves shirt history blog site and appeal for your stories

Hope it's OK to share here? A few Wolves supporters looking to stay sane during lockdown have set up a new site showing and reviewing the shirts we've had down the years. Ideally one day we'll have the full set but long way to go. We've recently had a submission with great photos of an 1899...
  7. xbomber

Copyright (or not) on the Wolves badge

Yes we know about the poor old duffer and yes I know there are more pressing concerns at present... but was there ever a resolution when Brew Dog took 'inspiration' from our badge? A few seem to be at it. Here's a recent design company effort: ...a local estate agent company down here in...
  8. xbomber

Question re. Wolves shirts for the (very) old ones

Any thoughts re. the 1891 shirt (or not as it seems) as discussed here? Adding colour to vintage Wolves shirts – colourisation
  9. xbomber

Borrowed from Facebook - Good infographic for context

From (yes I know...) FB. Sorry to break with the pessimism and bickering but this may help put things into context and is very good. Poster was Paul Dickens - no idea yet who created it.
  10. xbomber

The sad poll about Wolves and how we aren't as good as usual and us being sad

This needs to be settled mods.
  11. xbomber

Great piece on a Molineux great - From fan to a Molineux great, Geoff Palmer

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Great player and man.
  12. xbomber

Copyright - wolves badge

I know about the old duffer who's case got thrown out but did we ever put paid to Brew Dog ripping off our badge? Seems they don't like it done back to them. It's all good publicity for them I suppose. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/scotland-now/brewdog-reveals-plan-release-yaldi-22557048...
  13. xbomber

Bournemouth verdict

HaHa. Where's the annoying grin gone?
  14. xbomber

Looking for some replica Wolves shirts please

Evening. Apologies if not allowed (please delete if so) but I'm looking to buy some of these beauties please. I have one of each shirt post 1997 (except home Doritos from 03) but would love to fill some of the many gaps if possible. The two I've crossed I now have...
  15. xbomber

Countdown to project restart thread....

So is this going to happen? Yesterday Watford announced to the media that two more of their players had been put into isolation. Watford of course were one of the three teams who put the blockers on neutral venues, along with Villa and Brighton...
  16. xbomber

Scroats threatening Wolves fans parking in Whitmore Reans

Heard a few bits on this, including a Facebook post about one elderly gent who had his car damaged in devoran close. I'm hoping it's *******s (like most stuff on Facebook) but know many on here do park around there and should be wary. Or prepared if you're that way inclined.
  17. xbomber

Modern journalism is in the ****ing toilet

There's been some real click baity **** sucking attempts from the journalists recently but this is a cracker: Raul Jimenez 'would be interested' in Arsenal transfer if Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang leaves That’s the view of former Premier League ace Craig Burley with Aubameyang having been linked...
  18. xbomber

Liverpool verdict thread

Proud.
  19. xbomber

Wolves vs West Ham verdict thread

Boom. . Well done Patrick.
Back
Top Bottom