Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. hoop

You're wearing the wrong socks!

The worlds gone mad!
  2. hoop

Fantasy Football

Ok it's that time again. Fantasy Football Code to join the Molineux Mix league: 122557-40187 Head 2 Head League 122557-40211
  3. hoop

Quique Flore released

The worlds gone mad!
  4. hoop

Fantasy football

Ok this seasons fantasy leagues code is 267994-72349 for those who want to join. http://fantasy.premierleague.com
  5. hoop

I am now convinced by Kenny

This one sentence means he does understand Wolves. "We pass to score and win games - we don’t pass for vanity."
  6. hoop

5 for £99 offer

Just had an email from the club about the game tomorrow, and in the blurb they say they are going to offer the next 5 Prem games for £99 plus MY Wolves membership and some virtual cash (for merchandise & ticket purchases) Maybe they have been listening after all? Next five home games are...
  7. hoop

That one special moment.....

I was thinking back over the season to that one moment that now has made all the difference to us stopping up. I know a lot of people have talked about Hunts goal against Blackburn, but for me it was Blues at home, last few minutes, Kevin Phillips free header 10 yards out. He missed. If...
  8. hoop

Congratulations Dubai Wolves

Well with all the excitement of the end of season, did you remember your Fantasy football team? Congrats to Dubai wolves who won the MolMix league on the last weekend, but only came 7th in the head to head league. How did you do? Final table Head to head League,
  9. hoop

Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football Molineux Mix league is back up and running for the new season HERE Code to join is: 52559-17884 Also join the Head-to-Head league, code is : 52559-17979
  10. hoop

And the winner is.....

1Substandard Liege 2390 2Zubar Troopers 2348 3Dubai Wolves 2317 Congrats to the fantasy football Molineux mix winner. Final table
  11. hoop

Name that wolves team

Name the starting line ups of these teams... Wolves 4 - 3 Leicester Blackburn 5 - 1 Wolves
  12. hoop

Football League Nicknames

Link One I thought I would be good at..... but no!
  13. hoop

Fantasy Football - Molineux Mix

Same thing as last year. Fantasy league Code to join the Mol Mix league is: 391213-83278 Enjoy.
  14. hoop

Your Biggest Fantasy

Ok this weekend is the big kick-off, so here's your chance to join this years league. Fantasy Football Code to join the Mol Mix league is 1185-712
  15. hoop

Friends early bird

Duplicated.
  16. hoop

Friends early bird

Anybody bought their season ticket online and got a freinds one added? Added my mate to the freinds & family list but because he didn't have a seat last year it won't let me buy his ticket online. Will he have to call the ticket office himself.
  17. hoop

Here's a question for you

With all the discussions this week about the support/atmosphere at Molineux, it got me thinking about how you support the team. Let me premise this by saying I'm not having a dig at anyone, just interested. I sit in the Southbank have done since it re-opened and stood on it before that. Up...
  18. hoop

Club apology

LINK
  19. hoop

Fantasy Fooball

For those of you who enjoyed last years competition. Fantasy Football The code for the Molineux Mix league is: 235463-42567 So if you've got time to look on here you can pick a team ;) (so I'm expecting all 732 members to have a team)
  20. hoop

Fantasy Football

For those of you who enjoyed the competition last year, here's the link. Fantasy Football Also here's the code for the Mol Mix league: 235463-42567 And try and let me win this time. ;)
Back
Top Bottom