Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. hoop

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Nobody wants football like this! I hate VAR
  2. hoop

Is "possession football " for losers ?

The stat that stands to me is, we have less possession at home and are more sucessful. We have more possession away and are generally hopeless.
  3. hoop

What tactical change would you make??

Attack!
  4. hoop

Bring Nuno Back // Bring Back Nuno

They got Sellars to help out, and everyone went mad!
  5. hoop

Best opposition Goal keeper appearances against us

Best performance by a keeper must be Paul Crichton for the Albion. I enjoyed it immensely.
  6. hoop

Conor Coady

3 at the back is less defenders than 4 at the back. The problem has been the wingbacks not being the attacking outlet they were when it was Doc & Jonny. Get the wingbacks up the pitch and the wide attackers in the box, and be more attacking, then no one will worry about Coady.
  7. hoop

Fabio Silva

Great article on Joao Felix. Maybe what Fabio can emulate? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60869301
  8. hoop

Will they save us (or make us) millions?

I think the point of all the youngsters we're buying is that hopefully 1 or 2 of the current crop will go on to be Prem players. The others will all at some point be sold for good money to Champ clubs (see successful loans at clubs about to get promoted) making profit. The more profit from...
  9. hoop

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

Goal against Leeds?
  10. hoop

Liverpool Predictions.

It seems like Liverpool are scoring at least 4 goals a game at the moment. So 5-4 :D
  11. hoop

Semedo

This is the thought I've had for a while with both Semedo and Marcal. They are both fullbacks. Not natural attackers Doc had natural attacking instincts, and Johnnie is a clever footballer, able to do both.
  12. hoop

Patrick Cutrone

This is what he's good at.
  13. hoop

West Brom v Wolves comms thread.

Mike Dean coming on
  14. hoop

Super league

This is all a smoke screen for this: UEFA Last but one paragraph: The final two places will go to the clubs with the highest club coefficient over the last five years that have not qualified for the Champions League group stage but have qualified either for the Champions League qualification...
  15. hoop

Wolves vs Sheffield United - The verdict

Boring, but 3 points. Nothing more to say.
  16. hoop

Conor Coady

If we are going to 4 at the back, move Conor to the deep lying midfielder. Let Rueben dictate play a bit more further forward. He can tackle, read the game, drop back into when defending, still hit the long diagonal passes, without trying to be a box to box player.
  17. hoop

Traore for £30mill. ???

I think people saying he hasn't created any goals forget how many of his crosses have been headed onto the bar (Donk) or hit just wide (Neto) or have had brilliant saves from the striker (Jose vs Palace) He's created chances, we just haven't had Raul to finish them.
  18. hoop

What happened to the counter attack?

One of the biggest differences is that no-one can play the ball over the top to Traore. He always wants it to feet. Neto can run on to it, but he's the only one the opposition have to cover. Silva & Jose dont' have much pace.
  19. hoop

Taraabit Adidas

Taraabit adidas. Is he the brother of Adel Taarabt? If so, Gerrim in!
  20. hoop

Do you have relegation concerns for Wolves?

Feels exactly like Micks last season. First 3-4 games we won, felt like we'd cracked premiership football. Just went down and down all the rest of the season. People kept saying: "We're still in the top 10" "We're still mid table" "We're still x amount of points above the bottom 3" "We've got...
Back
Top Bottom