Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Season 23-24, August: Would you take 17th right now?

Okay, if you could take 17th place in the PL at season end right now, would you?
  2. S

Any preferences in the play-offs?

In order from top preference to last: Luton Coventry Sunderland Middlesbrough I think it would be useful to our club as well as interesting to see how well Rob Edwards did as a PL manager, and good experience for him too. Plus I would just be delighted for him if he got them up. Coventry have...
  3. S

Happy birthday, Jack Price

Only 30? How can this be right? Somehow I remember being in the ground when he scored (the ball cannoned off somebody else and looped into the goal) but it seems like 20 years ago. According to transfermarkt he's more valuable now than he ever was at Wolves, but perhaps that's just inflation...
  4. S

Dexter Lembikisa

I think he deserves his own thread. There's a lovely write up here of his thoughts on last night's events (on the official wolves site).
  5. S

Euro 2024 qualifying

Couldn't see another thread. Apologies if there is one. England in same group as Italy, Ukraine, North Macedonia and Malta. We need to finish in top two to qualify. Kilman's parents both from Ukraine. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63191282 EDIT: This was drawn yesterday? Damn, my...
  6. S

Mick McCarthy BBC podcast

There's a podcast here: McCarthy on football, revenge & making a pop song which might be decent. I haven't listened to it yet but judging from the write-up it looks okay.
Back
Top Bottom