Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I don’t understand why we went and got Lopetegui, he flopped everywhere he went..
  2. B

Sasa Kalajdzic

I’ll be honest, don’t know much about this player, what are the expectations here?
  3. B

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Desperately need a centre forward. Someone who can cause havoc, bully defenders and seek out those opportunities and ofc being able to put them away. Don’t think Raul is the man but I hope he comes back strong. Id sub him in if he’s fit enough for Podence and put Guedes on the left.
  4. B

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

We never put away our chances then we concede.
  5. B

Wolves V Fulham Predictions

It’s going to be a difficult game, I expect a tougher match than Leeds. Fulham have got a decent team and I can see them being clear of the relegation zone this season. It won’t shock me if we draw here. Even with the signing of Guedes I still think we’re lacking depth in the squad. The bench...
  6. B

Goncalo Guedes.

As a Benfica supporter I can honestly say this is a good move both for him and the club. I’ve always said it since the day he left to psg, he’s got the physical attributes to be a quality player in the Prem. He will be a good fit when there’s so many Portuguese people at the club to welcome...
Back
Top Bottom