Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Fulham don’t assume

Forest were horrific against Newcastle. It was wave after wave of Newcastle attacks. Along with the eye test some of the stats were; Newcastle had 59 touches in Forests box the most of any team - for reference the 2nd most was 31. Forest had 10 touches in Newcastle's box. Newcastle - 62%...
  2. R

John Ruddy - Talking Wolves Interview

I have been more than critical of some of the decisions the club has made over recent years but there isn't much wrong here for me. Lage and Sellars might have wanted to keep him and the idea may have been to trigger the option but things change unfortunately. Ruddy says they informed him that...
  3. R

The Small Squad - Myth?

You've missed Stones and Ortega for City which takes it to 20. A couple of other points; - The Youngsters City have at their disposal are miles ahead of what we have to use if we ever needed to dip into the under 23s for a player. - The issue with Wolves' squad has never been about total...
  4. R

Goncalo Guedes.

Apart from the fact Guedes doesn't say it like that himself you ****ing muppet.
  5. R

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

So the decision to leave was with the player, but sounds like it was made quite clear to him that he wasn't going to play.
  6. R

Goncalo Guedes.

I enjoy some of the Talking Wolves content but had to skip through the Guedes video as I have no idea what their obsession is with trying to pronounce the name as someone from Portugal would. A- it sounds ridiculous B- he's not called "Gedsh" FFS :tearsofjoy:
  7. R

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

"Sa looking in mixed form" :tearsofjoy: We've played one game.
  8. R

2 lots of bonuses were rolled into that due to the delay because of Covid, also the severance payments to Nuno and his staff came under the category "wages" we aren't in any kind of trouble at all with wages or FFP.
  9. R

We are in absolutely no danger of breaching FFP rules and never have been.
  10. R

Nobody is, not sure why people keep saying it. The reason Forest keep coming back with bids is that they have had an indication from Wolves, MGW or both that there is a deal to be done otherwise they wouldn't have made 3 separate bids already. Unfortunately it isn't as simple as if he plays at...
  11. R

Not too enthused by most of the striker names going around. Brereton-Diaz might be a smart signing though as he can play up front and in the positions in behind which means he's not just confined to backup when Raul is back and assuming he wouldn't cost the earth being in the final year of his deal.
  12. R

A quite ridiculous post. I always think this is is ****ing absurd whenever I see it, and I do see it quite a bit. It seems that some people think that because fans want Wolves to strengthen the squad and sign players they should just accept any old ****e and be grateful. This guy might come in...
  13. R

Starting side 2022 vs 2021

Add a striker to this seasons team and it would probably beat last seasons, at least the 2nd half of last seasons team. The issue isn't the 11 though is it? We are in a situation where we are 1 injury away in numerous positions from having to start the likes of Bueno, Cundle, Smith (if Sarkic...
  14. R

Forum Issues?

When is my account is going to be verified? as it needs Mod approval, by the time my posts appear the conversations moved on so it's a waste of time.
  15. R

That would be a ****e signing. We don't need a target man, there is a reason that no decent teams use an out and out target man nowadays.
  16. R

The wages thing is misleading because of the delay due to covid. Under the category "wages" there were 2 lots of bonus payments plus the money that it cost to sever ties with Nuno and all of his staff. We aren't a low payer of wages by PL standards but we don't spend as much on wages as it...
  17. R

They're not going to fund the signing of Nunes unless Neves leaves. Everything the club has said for the last few years is about being self funding - Nunes is going to cost north of 45m, anyone who thinks Fosun are going to fund that without outgoings to offset it, is living in dreamland...
  18. R

None of the other stuff came to fruition so this is best marked down as absolute *******s until there is a reason to believe any of this "information" has any substance at all
  19. R

We're not going to pay what they'd ask for him without selling someone.
Back
Top Bottom