Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Problem is if we pass on £10m and we pay him his wages of £2m for the season and we then we lose the current value of him on the balance sheet of ££3.6m (£18/5 years) it means for one season we have effectively spent £15.6m on him. That not far off 10% of our turnover and roughly 7 positions in...
  2. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Dzeko would be a lot of money for a 36 year old so I doubt we’d go in for him.
  3. T

People talking about the ITK’s and being promised something today. While they admit they weren’t aware of the signing of Collins it may have made up pull out of a deal they were aware of. I think it’s clear the club are telegraphing a signing of a striker with only Jimenez going to Spain...
  4. T

Not the most exciting goal you’ll ever see but good pressure from the kid.
  5. T

The players we released, returned or loaned out (including Fabio) free up roughly £15m in wages a season. With how clubs account for transfer fees Collins will cost £4.1 (£20.5m/5 years) a year + his wages (est. £2.4m I'm making this figure up but would work out at £46k/week). This would leave...
  6. T

I'd really like to give MGW a run in the team but £30m is a lot of money and I don't see how we can add to his value over the next season with how few goals we score, so I think we'd have to accept that. AC Milan apparently coming in for him according to Talksport so not selling him to a...
Back
Top Bottom