Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Fan tributes at Luton game

Why not email fanservices@wolves.co.uk For the correct into - usually reply pretty quickly
  2. M

How painful is following football

Although the correct offside decision how must coventry fans feel 1 second theyre going to the FA cup final then they loose in a penalty shoot out. Even though they beat us gutted for them
  3. M

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

do you reckon we will see a forest like tweet coming in if the game goes belly up
  4. M

Forest- possible points deduction

Remember when Steve Morgan came on the pitch after the end of the game after some horrendous decisions went against us
  5. M

Agreed if there was something going on I am sure they would have said something by now
  6. M

Just an observation because of this and previous behaviour doesn't this make the allegation against a wolves fan makings racist comments against MGW a tad more dubious
  7. M

Could Nuno come back?

Apologies but there is no point to this thread - all conjecture and Nuno's return has been discussed many times before
  8. M

Sky reporting comments are officially from forest
  9. M

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

See the forest points deduct thread - the issues of forest latest outburst 're poor var decisions is being debated as we speak
  10. M

Actually might be good if they took it further and the rest of us can see what happens and then we and others could wade in with our justifiable complaints - maybe then there will be some review of sorts to VAR And yep I agree with NWW
  11. M

Alleged Racism at Forest

If it's true I agree with previous posters it's wholly unacceptable and if proven the culprit should be dealt with accordingly. However, I do have a small nagging degree of sceptisism because forest have form against us in making things up ie the podence "non spitting" incident. Also I agree...
  12. M

3 home games in 7 days

Cant get rid of a ticket on the south bank for tomorrow so poor is the expectation for us to get anything plus the ridiculous kick off time, sorry for the negativity in what has been a positive season overall - my predictions Arsenal will possibly get 4 or more - 0 in response Bournemouth -...
  13. M

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

Can I buy 2 of your tickets off you then please as you know it's like finding rocking horse pooh getting a ticket to an away game not being an away season ticket holder. I have been successful in the ballot once - got tickets against villa - just my luck.
  14. M

Will our season fizzle out?

Ok lets be honest we are all downbeat and dissapointed after Saturday it hurt and will do for sometime. However, now is the time the team need our support the most to lift the as well- if the players were to read some of the comments on here they would probably be annoyed after all the efforts...
  15. M

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I understand the Raul isn't in the Fulham squad through injury but wondered if he will be at the game. He deserves one last rendition of Si Signor seeing as we didn't get to say a proper goodbye - what do you think?
  16. M

Wolves 22/23 accounts

Villa have posted a loss of £120 m for last season and the £100m they had for grealish drops of next time - they could be royaly screwed next season - we can but hope. I have a new song for Villa: Mind the cash mind the cash Aston Villa Mind the cash mind the cash I say Mind the cash mind the...
  17. M

GON in The Guardian

Couldn't agree more - especially the last two comments. I admit I was one of the biggest sceptics on his appointment even more so after the Ipswich game. There will still be the odd bump in the road but whether by luck or judgement we have appointed someone who has brought a fractured club back...
  18. M

The O'Neil Post Victory Fist Bump

Saw this on Facebook so I posted tongue in cheek - 9th place for wolves and lifting the FA cup will do for me A Liverpool fan posted - behave Mr deluded. Wolves won't get anywhere near the FA cup final So I posted - Will probably play Manchester United in the Final at the home of English...
  19. M

European Qualification?

Let's just win the cup - simples
Back
Top Bottom