Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Kilman keep or sell?

Here it is, for anyone that cares, from Wolves vs Southampton, 3rd September 2022. It didn't fill me with confidence when I read it then, and it still doesn't a season later.
  2. J

Kilman keep or sell?

I don't live in the UK anymore, so when I do get to go to games, I'll often buy a chunk of Matchday programmes from the club shop, just for keepsakes. I have one from last season where there was a feature with Kilman, and he said something about being a quiet leader - I'll have to find it and...
  3. J

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Apart from Haalands 4 goals, what did he do? Can we not scapegoat our goalscorer and one of our top players this season. No one played well today.
  4. J

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I'll just leave this here: Wolves 0-4 Burnley
  5. J

Forest verdict

**** MGW. **** Nuno. **** Forest.
  6. J

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Shades of SEB vs Charlton
  7. J

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

That's so poor, gotta be burying that
  8. J

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Whatever about Neto, Ait Nouri is our 100m player. He's put this team on his back in the last 2 games
  9. J

Get the **** in RAN!! Just as the commentator was speaking Coventry's hollywood sob story into the Semi's. Get ****ed
  10. J

Will someone please just test their goalie. We're allergic to shooting today
  11. J

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Fair enough the goalie made contact with the ball first, but that was ridiculously reckless. If that was 2 outfield players in midfield, wolves get the free kick and a yellow is given.
  12. J

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Playing out from the back is a scourge. When your under the cosh just **** it long and recover your shape. We've played them onto us with this crap
  13. J

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Well played Neto, but why the **** is Doc our most advanced option??
  14. J

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Showing them way too much respect. What's this long ball wetness we're resorting too. It ain't ****ing Liverpool.
  15. J

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Bellegarde with the big progression up the pitch. No yellow for the cynical attempt to stop the attack
  16. J

Refs left his cards in the chairman's office I think
  17. J

Lord Nelse with the big tackle
  18. J

****ing shut up about Bales ****ing baked beans dinner you irrelevant stain on football.
  19. J

Even from that far out you can see him peak over his shoulder to connect with Cunha.
Back
Top Bottom