Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. colincameron

Lopetegui

Talk of the Bayern job now
  2. colincameron

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Feel the same. Didn't hit him, but could've. And if he did, going in like that's a leg breaker.
  3. colincameron

Scary thought, and the first time I've genuinely considered it. Could it actually kill football?
  4. colincameron

Not a foul when he barged into Cunha though??? Just crazy.
  5. colincameron

Rapidly feeling the same. Premier league is pitiful, don't watch anything but wolves now, they've totally lost the plot.
  6. colincameron

Clear and obvious errors they said. Just what are they thinking. Why on Earth would you get involved there? There's no way the prem can deal with PGMOL again next season it's damaging the brand massively now. Get Foreign refs in.
  7. colincameron

Walk off
  8. colincameron

West Ham United Football Club verdict

What made you change your mind mate?
  9. colincameron

Ok, but I asked what makes you think he would make it up??
  10. colincameron

Out of interest, what makes you think he'd make that up though?
  11. colincameron

Correct, which is exactly what I was getting at in the original post. That's from the FA's rule book. Chirewa didn't affect Fabianski being able to play the ball because he couldn't possibly have played that ball whether he was visually impeded or not (which evidence suggests he wasn't anyway!)...
  12. colincameron

I'm going there. Because I can't stand to hear that was the correct call and/or utilisation of VAR or implementation of the offside law. So... Laws of the game: OFFSIDE if interfering with an opponent by: preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly...
  13. colincameron

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Exactly my thoughts and I thought I understood VAR, if it's subjective, a decision has already been made. No flag. They re-reffed it. Which is all you ever hear them saying is not what VAR is for. So which is it? Just a total mess.
  14. colincameron

so VAR isn't for clear and obvious errors anymore?
  15. colincameron

'subjective offside' - since when has that been the rule? Thought VAR was meant to correct clear and obvious mistakes? The decision had already been 'subjectively' called when the lines man didn't flag live? I was of the belief a lot depended on whether the line-o flagged or not, as either...
  16. colincameron

Case proving the benefit of not putting a man on the post. Probably prevent more goals getting calls like that then you would saves off the line over the course of a season.
  17. colincameron

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Prefer that result for us, keeps a glut of about 5/6 clubs within a couple of wins of one another. Nice and congested, stick 3/4 wins together out of the next 5/6 and we are well in with a shout going into the last couple of games- that's all we need to keep sight of at the moment IMO.
  18. colincameron

Will Fosun realise?

Breach of contract from GON tonight! Disciplinary action to follow. I have it on good authority that it is clearly contractually stipulated that the answer is always: 'Yes, Jeff.'
  19. colincameron

Burnley Verdict

Broja? Or someone else?
  20. colincameron

Burnley Verdict

Don't think the more senior pros trusted him on the ball enough. Lemina fizzed one into his feet early on and it didn't stick, seemed a bit frustrated to say the least, from then on it looked like they'd only play it to him as a last resort, which affected our fluidity obviously, thought he...
Back
Top Bottom