Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. 1

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Brought in Dawson - bags of experience and it showed . Lemina also brought experience of PL football and it showed . Cresswell - probably the same thinking here .
  2. 1

Have people here considered the possibility that we could be playing a back 5 next season ? Will be interesting to watch the upcoming friendly matches ( Porto , Luton , Celtic and Rennes ) , 4 matches will surely answer that question .
  3. 1

Lopetegui

Popped in here expecting to see some debate on JL.........Instead it appears to have turned into a Celtic / Rangers thread !
  4. 1

Thank you .
  5. 1

Can someone please confirm .............has Costa definitely left ? not being offered a new contract or is it still up in the air similar to Adama ?
  6. 1

UK and Ireland Bid for UEFA EURO 2028

Casement Park hasn't even been built yet .
  7. 1

Team for forest

Collins has to start for me .
  8. 1

Who is getting relegated?

The break will help all teams , not just us .
  9. 1

Footballing families.

I haven't read the previous 4 pages , so this might have been mentioned . The Wallaces......Danny , Roy and Ray - all played for Southampton . The Steins..... , Brian , Mark played for Luton and brother Ed for Barnet .
  10. 1

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

Dawson and Lemina brought with them Premier League experience . Nunes , Cunha and Sarabia didn't . The first two settled in straight away , the other three are taking far more time with fitness just being one of those reasons . If there is a half decent player available with PL experience ...
  11. 1

Team vs Saints

If its a massive game , then Collins should play . He's better than Kilman .
  12. 1

Team vs Saints

Collins in ahead of Kilman . JL has indicated that he will mix things up .
  13. 1

CB pairing

Collins for me is an automatic starter . Yes , he makes mistakes - but that's because he never hides and gets very involved in as many plays as possible . He's a good talker too and is showing clear leadership at present .
  14. 1

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

On Jota........he seems to be constantly injured , can't appear to stay fit for long at all .
  15. 1

Thanks folks for the reply . Completely missed that at the time . Too much World Cup !!
  16. 1

Anyone here know what the story is with Bonatini . I know that his contract is not up yet , so if he wishes he can stay until then and we'll then release him . But - who does he train with . He never plays as an over age player with the U 21 s from what I have seen . Surely in order to pick...
  17. 1

Players you'd accept leaving

Neves is going nowhere in my view .
  18. 1

Lopetegui

It's the most encouraging thing of his regime . All squad players know their role and are buying in to the style of playing . Having an injured player or two should not overly impact you - unless it's a top top player such as Neves . It also allows you to give some players a rest who might need...
  19. 1

Lopetegui

Not suggesting that we field a weakened team ( although after the weekend I'm not really sure what our first 11 is anymore ! ) , more so that if we lost say on penalties , but won at the weekend , it wouldn't feel so bad . Don't get me wrong - would love to win . Have nothing against Forest...
  20. 1

Lopetegui

Interesting to see how both Managers treat this fixture . It would clearly be nice to win and get a two legged semi final , but both clubs have massive fixtures at the weekend . We have West Ham and they have Leicester - both at home . If both Wolves and Forest win at the weekend it will be a...
Back
Top Bottom