Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolf616

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Who's this Chiwome fella, missed the last couple of games
  2. Wolf616

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

As I've repeatedly said on the humble pie thread, he just doesn't know how to set up a team to attack on the front foot. Slow, ponderous, tortuous build up play
  3. Wolf616

January 2024 transfer window thread.

i've heard from two people that talks are progressing
  4. Wolf616

have any of you looked at yuri alberto's fbref page? he's not exactly setting the football world alight
  5. Wolf616

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you lot, he was an unused sub in one game. Give him a chance for ****s sake.
  6. Wolf616

Here's a question: where does a striker fit in to current set-up? Who is getting dropped? What does the shape look like? I'm not saying we don't need one, I just don't see where we make space. Does Cunha get dropped? Do we move to a back 4 to enable an extra attacker?
  7. Wolf616

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I'm still yet to see a convincing performance as not an underdog. We won yesterday, but it wasn't exactly thrilling or positive football was it?
  8. Wolf616

Albion punishment

why were wolves fans in the home end anyway?
  9. Wolf616

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

It's Lee Dixon, what do you expect. One of the stupidest men to ever co-commentate in the history of football
  10. Wolf616

Che Adams for £5m is fine. I do not think he is a goal scoring striker, but he is certainly a hard worker and good at pressing which is important for GON's style
  11. Wolf616

What's the hype about Ekitite? He had one decent season at Reims then not much since?
  12. Wolf616

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Why is Bellegarde LWB when Bueno and RAN are on the bench? Why is sarabia anywhere near starting 11?
  13. Wolf616

Burnley predictions

To everyone saying we normally do badly against bottom teams I say: have you watched Burnley this season? They aren't great, but that's where the comparison with most bottom of the league teams ends - they just attack attack attack. And what is wolves greatest strength? Slipping on banana skins...
  14. Wolf616

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Ridiculous penalties aside, we didn't actually deserve the 3 points. Very poor performance tonight, Fulham played us off the park at times
  15. Wolf616

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Would have liked to see Doyle start if we're playing 3 in central midfield
  16. Wolf616

Sheffield United v Wolves comms thread.

"Suddenly"?
  17. Wolf616

Sheffield United v Wolves comms thread.

Glad I didn't join the rest of you self flagellating and eating humble pie on GON.
  18. Wolf616

Team for Newcastle?

Doc against Gordon would be insane
  19. Wolf616

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Now we cooking
  20. Wolf616

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Ah thought that was finished
Back
Top Bottom