Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Will our season fizzle out?

Have a feeling the personnel will be very different start of season. This one can't finish quickly enough for me. After the Chelsea demolition, oh how we all dreamt. Squad depth (death) has killed us.
  2. R

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I'm not kicking a man when he's down (literally). but this is what it has come to.
  3. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Mascots & handball debate aside, this is top entertainment. Who doesn't love to see ManU self implode?
  4. R

Could Nuno come back?

No
  5. R

Arsenal predictions

Feel for you mate. My ex and her family were the most conceited and arrogant of Gooners who worshipped at the altar of Wenger. Even had the misfortune to stand on their North Bank and clap politely. I genuinely just can't see us scoring and it pains me to type that.
  6. R

Arsenal predictions

Don't think it's worth risking RAN or Hwang for even a fifteen minute burst. Can even see Lemina & Pablo totally out of gas at the hour mark. Just let the kids loose and tell them to play with no fear & not to worry if they part of a hammering. Usually 'glass half full' but this is so ridiculous...
  7. R

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Given the other players absent, don't think it's worth even risking him for 15 mins. Take the hit tomorrow and focus on the remaining games.
  8. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Not so much squad depth, as squad death. Just imagine if we hadn't had those purple patches and were sitting above the relegation trap door? Something rotten in the state of Shi and GON/Hobbs need to start throwing their weight around me thinks.
  9. R

For a club of our financial standing, absolutely not. As I referenced earlier, interesting to hear Shi's opinion? But (to use that most stupid of business cliches) it is, what it is and we are, where we are with regard to Fabio.
  10. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The 3rd paragraph is an interesting take and one I'd never considered mate. I was raised on the European competitions of 70s & 80s, when it seemed a magical land. Hearing Peter Jones articulate the names of players from Dynamo Dresden, Saint Etienne etc was almost other worldly. That world is...
  11. R

I'm all Fabio'ed out. Have a feeling he won't be sold anytime soon and will remain a perennial problem / dilemma. I really would like to read Shi's opinion? He's become a figure of derision for Celtic fans and one of anger, by fans from the other side of Glasgow. It wasn't supposed to be like...
  12. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just think folk are making the point that the PL is over-hyped. It could very well be the best (how do you measure such things) and most competitive top European league, but no semi-finalists must say something. The English media and obsession with the Sky 6 don't help. I watch a lot of football...
  13. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

With L'pool or West Ham unlikely to progress, could be only Villa flying the flag. Who'd have thought it? Maybe, just maybe, the PL just isn't as good as we all think.
  14. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If it has any legs, you can guarantee that Fabio will be looking to dive over them.
  15. R

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Reading Citeh forum, they mainly seem less than enthusiastic about a potential RAN signing, particularly for £60 million. If (stress the word) we can keep hold of him, Cunha & Gomes, good times lie ahead for next season, surely.
  16. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

There are many Everton fans in my neck of the woods and to a person, they are incredibly entitled. No wonder the other half of Liverpool call them "bitter blues." Admittedly, they had a great team under Kendall, but that was four decades ago and as has been referenced above, they need to look at...
  17. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Crossed wires mate. I was being sarcastic re. Chelsea's great team spirit. It was cringe to watch that 'who takes the penalty' fight/fiasco. Dyche comment was just an afterthought to the game.
  18. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Utterly embarrassing. Great team spirit at Chelsea, obviously. Is Dyche getting away with his team being so poor as well?
  19. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Have a feeling we may lose RAN. He must be worth £60 million, surely. Sickening thought, but something will have to give.
  20. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Oh dear. Members of the Wenger Cult will be crying over their Arsene statues. Have to admit, great game management in second half by Villa.
Back
Top Bottom