Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Jean-Kevin Augustin at Leeds has entered the chat.
  2. J

Hwang, Cunha, Neto

Excellent analysis. I am hoping Omorodion and Amoura will be targeted and if we can move on Guedes, Podence, Fabio and Chiquinho to get those two, Jeff will be kept happy as well. I do think JRB is viewed as an acceptable option as 5th choice CM and 6th choice attacker though, so we may have...
  3. J

I think Gary is looking for blistering pace in his attack which is why, out of all the names we've heard so far, Mohamed Amoura and Samu Omorodion stand out. It's clearly one of the reasons why Sasa and Fabio were loaned out and, in my opinion, will be the reason Sarabia will be shown the door...
  4. J

Hwang

Hwang is the only player in the squad whose first instinct is to shoot. He is always just trying to make a yard and get a shot off which, in a team of sideways passers and dribblers forever trying to beat the same man three times, is a breath of fresh air.
  5. J

I like Boubs

I think football is more fun when Boubs is on the pitch. He is strong, fast, direct and genuinely happy. It's just a better watch with him than without him.
  6. J

As Guedes gone

The key to our early Summer business has got to be getting Guedes, Fabio and Podence gone. I am hoping Guedes is swapped with Filip Jorgensen who we have been linked with. Then we can all just move on.
  7. J

Arsenal predictions

It's interesting the Chiwome injury isn't even listed, despite him being our leading no9 for the last month. It's all so depressing.
  8. J

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I have got my fingers crossed that our best hope for moving on from this sorry saga is Braga. They have had Rodrigo Gomes out on loan, we have had Fabio out on loan. Hopefully there is a chance of a swap deal so we can all just move on. Fabio clearly needs to go back to Portugal and get back to...
  9. J

Ben Johnson being linked - https://www.footballfancast.com/wolves-considering-ben-johnson-as-rayan-ait-nouri-replacement/
  10. J

Linked with Juan Miranda
  11. J

Sammy Szmodics

There are plenty of players playing in the Championship I would be quite pleased if we this year, Szmodics being one. .Archie Gray, Jobe Bellingham, Jonathan Rowe, Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Callum Doyle, Jaden Philogene, Jack Clarke. Get 3 or 4 of them for the Neto money and our squad looks much...
  12. J

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Wolves top of the nutmeg League this season- we leave them in the dust! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeus1LTs/
  13. J

It's probably just a re-hash of the previous link but a front three of Cunha-Wind-Hwang would be pretty exciting! https://www.givemesport.com/wolverhampton-wanderers-wolves-transfer-news-considering-summer-striker-move-jonas-wind-molineux/
  14. J

Linked with Ndidi https://the72.co.uk/2024/04/08/newcastle-united-aston-villa-and-wolves-set-sights-on-out-of-contract-championship-star/
  15. J

Shi doesn't know the budget until he heads to China for his end of year review in July. At that point Guo either gives him an additional transfer budget (ala 22/23) or they agree to make do (ala 23/24).
  16. J

Jorgensen would have to be the Bentley replacement- surely we are all learning that football is now a squad game not just about having a first 11. Sa is not great with his feet and prone to a brain fart but at least he can keep the ball out of the net- Bentley can't even do that. Sa needs some...
  17. J

JONZY54- Ref Watch v West Ham

Are there Wolves fans seriously saying this is the right decision? Gary is apoplectic, Moyes and Fabianski agreed the decision was wrong, lots of pundits who normally hate us are out in support, but there are actual fans of the club siding with the referee? If there can't be consensus on this...
  18. J

To get to a functioning first team squad that is covered for all but the very worst eventualities we need to:- • Bring in the man Gary wants to lead the line (Wind, En-Nesyri, Nketiah, Sargent, Adams all recently linked) • Sign the winger that can go on the outside (Rodgrigo Gomes heavily...
  19. J

All of the guessing and double guessing on money, amortisation, wages, PSR, FFP etc is interesting and draws people, including myself, in. But it is all pretty futile. These are all just billionaires playthings. If Guo wants to spend, Shi will open the cheque book and Hobbs and O'Neil will...
  20. J

Will Fosun realise?

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2023/12/22/wolves-plotting-attacking-signings-in-january/ Gary made it very clear what he wanted in January. Had he been given it, it's likely the current situation wouldn't be half as bad. Anyone who cares or understands...
Back
Top Bottom