Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Feel Luton had to win that one with Forest at Sheff U tomorrow Got West Ham and Fulham to play .
  2. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Didn't help the keeper sort of dived back into the net! Probably happens all the time in League one.
  3. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

And been on top since but still fancy Bolton to do it.
  4. W

Swedish fans stop VAR dead in its tracks

Yes agree. If people knew it was going to be too subjective , lack any form of communication or take ages they wouldn't bother/ But then fans weren't asking for it really in the first p;ace.
  5. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Think they signed him from Walsall very cheaply and proven very useful.
  6. W

Swedish fans stop VAR dead in its tracks

I guess the key is they never had it in the first place. I suspect if given the chance at the time fans here would have said no too.
  7. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Has happened before to very small nations where basically the Government take over completely but I mean surely won't punish us too much. Anyway the Government will probably change soon !
  8. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think they have done better than maybe expected but do seem to blow it in games they need to win like the Sheff U game example. And there are only so many bad luck stories you can have.
  9. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Made the most of it as they say? Maybe not one for VAR to spend minutes over. I wonder what the relationship between Taylor and Atwell would be like given we now know the latter basically sold his mate down the river in the Everton/Forest game. Surely wouldn't be a lot of trust between the two.
  10. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Ben White surely must have been offside for Arsenal's 3rd goal v Spurs as he was on the keeper's toes for example?
  11. W

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

Way Man U have been spending money maybe having not so much to spend will do them good! I notice their fans are most concerned as it means they won't be able to keep trying to pay out huge money to try and catch City etc. Also maybe why Villa voted against the deal. But Arsenal/Liverpool and...
  12. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Defensive coach apparently under OGS which seems strange as his teams are anything but!
  13. W

VAR 2023-24

And is it going to make people more satisfied if they hear what is said with the decision made? Probably not.. As you suggest football crowds are a bit different to rugby and cricket ones too who generally sit there quietly.
  14. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He had a good game in the Arsenal v Porto tie too . Anthony Taylor and Stuart Atwell on tomorrow.. Fun fact .
  15. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That must be Ipswich promoted. Just need a point As for the injury time read UEFA don’t like having endless amounts of it like we do .
  16. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Like Blackpool all those years ago. VAR probably would have ruled out their 2nd for offside but also given them a penalty..
  17. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good game again. Coventry not making it easy.
  18. W

VAR 2023-24

No one can tell if the keeper is going to get he back so should advantage go to the attacker? After all the game is about goals..
  19. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I presume the points if any would have to be next season ?
  20. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

The TV companies might pay less if there are empty seats though? Sad isn’t it really to think match going fans make no difference.
Back
Top Bottom