Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

So who’s the plan B ?

We didn't attack under nuno either, on his last year. Why it's gonna work now? Not Nuno for me
  2. E

How many messages do I have to send before you don't have to approve them? has sent 13 messages

How many messages do I have to send before you don't have to approve them? has sent 13 messages
  3. E

So who’s the plan B ?

Peter Bosz sacked 3 days ago from Lyon
  4. E

Fabio Silva

why not. decent player and at a good price. we need players on the bench as well.
  5. E

Chiquinho

lage praised him for his attitude. I like him, think it could be something
  6. E

Morgan Gibbs-White

Think mgw would fit into our way of playing now. And as a winger. Then we play 3-4-3 Given that lage does not want wide wingers. Just look at the podence He's more like a 10th.
  7. E

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

if adama continues like this in Barcelona. there is no chance they will not sign him.
  8. E

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

have probably never seen a player so much and mistaken me. then maybe he can work in other leagues that are less physical. why take the risk of buying a player who does not prove anything except the team looks better with him instead of adama. There are many players in the market, watch...
  9. E

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

barca fans says: he has no end product. As we know to, in which team in the league would he take a place in? (Sry for my bad English)
  10. E

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

skicka him back, we need player's who can create score and assist. not even for 3m I would buy him.
  11. E

Toti

have seen the match again. and toti only missed 2 passes. remaining passes were long balls or clearances he missed
  12. E

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

probably fits better in la liga, as Mir
  13. E

We’ve signed Trincao!!!

i se nothing in him. But it looks like it is lage's favorite boy, considering the playing time he gets. And not deserve.
  14. E

Make one change, improve the squad?

we need a vieira or seedorf type. a real Box to Box player. we need a player who can run, not an ozil or christian eriksen type. maybe renato sanches or are there other suggestions
  15. E

Willian Jose

Rs fans call him willy or big willy.
  16. E

Fabio Silva

The youngster won just 12.5% of the duels he contested in and had only a solitary attempt at goal on target If that wasn’t bad enough, he received possession on just 21 occasions and made as few as nine passes in the whole match. For context, that’s fewer than goalkeeper Rui Patricio, someone...
Back
Top Bottom