Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. A

Nuno sacked

Bring him home! (But he might never get to manage because he'd always be suspended for ranting about our VAR treatment.)
  2. A

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

At least GON hasn't gotten us beat 5-0 or 6-0 yet. Who do we play this weekend?
  3. A

Everton v Wolves - Verdict

I wanted Doherty in today, so as usual Semedo made me look dumb with the best performance of any Wolves player (barring the brilliant Sa, of course). Could have been down 3 or 4 when Sasa got us the winner, but Lord knows it seems like we've seen the reverse enough. Thrilled with the three...
  4. A

Brighton verdict

Pain.
  5. A

Porto Friendly

When we win, we win 1-nil.
  6. A

Wolves v Everton comms thread.

Podence leads the PL in snot rockets.
  7. A

Wolves v Everton comms thread.

Moutinho not even on the reserves?
  8. A

Palace verdict

That Neves guy is pretty good.
  9. A

Verdict

How bad must Ait Nouri be in practice that he can't even make the team at this point?
  10. A

Manchester City Verdict

No Wolf drives me crazier than Podence...and yet he's by far our best player this season. Sums it up.
  11. A

Wolves vs Cadiz - Wed 14th

Pretty sure it's against the rules for Wolves to score 4 goals. Hopefully Lopetegui realizes that before we get back to the PL.
  12. A

Leicester City Verdict

Shi's keys to the office shouldn't work in the morning. First attempt at replacing Bruno embarrassed the club. Second attempt at replacing Bruno did as well. Then we announce that we'll stick with what we have until 2023, and even with six weeks off for the World Cup, waiting more than two...
  13. A

Michael Beale

Surely the Wolves braintrust had backchannel communication with Beale's management and had been told that an approach would be responded to favorably. Right? If so, Beale basically lied and flip-flopped at the last moment. Hard to wish him well. OR...the Wolves didn't do that because Shi is an...
  14. A

3 goals in 8 games

There are currently 20 players in the Premier League who have 3 or more goals this season.
  15. A

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

1. Are you from Portugal? 2. Do you fancy playing for Grasshoppers?
  16. A

Brighton Verdict

Liverpool may beat us by a dozen if they still have something to play for.
  17. A

Arsenal verdict

I saw them with Mexico's flag.
  18. A

Arsenal verdict

Pain.
  19. A

Wolves v Liverpool comms. thread.

Feels like our best XI. Hopefully we get the good Saiss today.
  20. A

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

Who are these bad mammajammas in black and yellow?!
Back
Top Bottom