Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Club Captain 2023/2024

Now we now Ruben is moving onto pastures new, who do you feel should be club captain next season. Should Dawson be the man? Coady integrated back into the fold?
  2. B

My First Match Ticket

Then I suppose my Daughter can get used to the disappointment of being a Wolves fan from day 1 lol. To be fair it was only £20 with the match Ticket, was more curiosity than anything.
  3. B

My First Match Ticket

Hi All, Sorry if this has been asked before but I have just booked the "My First Match" package for my Daughter for the Gillingham game, has anyone else done this before? If so is it worth it?
  4. B

Lopetegui

Isn’t it time to just close this thread? He’s not coming, it’s over, move on.
  5. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Interesting that in the obligatory Youtube vids, Hwang Ui-Jo seems to play a lot from the flanks as opposed to straight through the middle, would be good cover for all forward positions in all fairness, may not be the only Striker option.
  6. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Best post of the whole thread.
  7. B

Lopetegui

Seems as though Monchi is reluctant to see him go, nothing confirmed anywhere that he is actually leaving Sevilla. https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sevilla-chief-monchi-blasts-lopetegui-exit-rumours-lie-and-false-the-timing-no-coincidence-4414982
Back
Top Bottom