Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Wouldn’t be totally against seeing Neto go. As much as I love the guy, 50-60m is a lot should we get that much (highly doubt it). We’ve proved this transfer window we can attract some big players so if we continue to get the recruitment right and spend the Neto money we could replace him well...
  2. E

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Regardless of what may or may not be happening with Nico and Nunes, one thing that the Guedes deal has taught me is to remain positive. Deals will be done, I’m sure of it. I think the majority of us, this time last week, didn’t think we’d be sat here discussing Guedes as a Wolves player and...
  3. E

Agree but I think the majority of fans have an issue with the deal itself. A loan with an option. Stinks of the Traore deal. I know it’s all hypothetical but god forbid he has a bad game for them (which is likely) and the fans turn on him. Being a Liverpool fan won’t help him. I fancy...
  4. E

David Carmo who I believe we’ve been linked to heading to Porto for €20m
  5. E

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Not sure how credible the source is but I’d love to see it
  6. E

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

In talks with Milan for Rafael Leao.. potentially a Podence replacement.
Back
Top Bottom