Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Totally agree. I used to enjoy reading the after match comments which seem to have disappeared for this season. Why are perceived improvements to apps usually a step or 2 backwards when you actually use them? Wolves ticketing site also springs to mind. I had another 10 minutes faff yesterday...
  2. W

VAR 2023-24

We were watching the match in the concourse at Forest and quite a few stood waiting for a VAR check but don't think there was one. Granted there was a larger gap between the Spuds keeper and the offside player than Chirewa but he definitely looked in the line of sight or very very close to...
  3. W

The (awful) new ticket site.

Very occasionally the new site does work. Slightly bettered your time this morning when getting 2 Burnley tickets, all paid for and received email confirmation timed at 09.03!!! I would have posted earlier but for the need of a little time in a darkened room. As an AST holder this is...
  4. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Talksport are correct. If var had been in operation all 3 would/should have been retaken. The winning save was probably the most blatant as, on rewinding my recording, Dubravka had taken that small step forward before the kicker had made contact with the ball. Unfortunately the lino failed to...
  5. W

Ref Watch Spurs H

If I remember correctly Pedro Netto got booked for running to celebrate Joa Gomez late winner away at Southampton last season and Nuno also got sanctioned at a home match for running almost down to the south bank to celebrate a goal but can't remember against which team. Can anyone name any...
  6. W

Ref Watch -Newcastle H

Just noticed Gillett is listed as the referee for Forest v Villa on Sunday so there is something not sitting right here. Could this definitely be down to Taylor as no sanctions at all for Gillett. We'll never know unless the audio is released. Diana Ross "I'm still waiting" springs to...
  7. W

Ref Watch -Newcastle H

Yes I agree it was the poorest game I've seen him officiate in and demotion to the chump seems to be the standard penalty for the refs but spare a thought for Fulham when they take on Manure this Saturday. The main culprit from last Saturday, Gillett, who should have helped Taylor out and at...
  8. W

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Not heard much from "Vinny" this last season or so and after reading his latest on the ticketing changeover the LESS we hear is definitely best. Adding to Vinnies comments about "Hasslefree, straightforward" and "fan experience is at the very top of our agenda" the Head of Ticketing has used...
  9. W

A different side to Graeme Souness

My heart goes out to Isla and utmost respect to Graham Sounesss for what he's attempting as you could clearly see the effect that Isla and how she "coped" with her condition had on him. This reminded me of a documentary I watched around 2003/4 called "The boy whose skin fell off" about...
  10. W

Ref Watch -Arsenal H

Totally agree. Was almost fuming listening to his drivel this morning He's made himself look a complete P***t on Ref Watch trying to defend var while right behind him the buildup is played on screen which clearly shows the lino doesn't put his flag up until after the Saliba tackle therefore...
  11. W

Away Ticket Ballot

Should have waited a little longer to post or do I read too much into things? Just had a reply from fan services who have apologised for the confusion of wording and confirmed that "groups in this sense also applies to individual applications so all applications irrespective of the number of...
  12. W

Away Ticket Ballot

Looks like a group application is the route to go if you can. Not sure its worth doing an individual application as I did (unsuccessfully) but after re-reading the info sent out from the club I think I am now a bit wiser. In a nut shell it states; "Ballot applications are drawn on a group level...
  13. W

Celtic Vigo Home

Haven't a clue what's up with the ticketing system at the moment but my daughter did the following. She got caught out with this this morning buying her ticket at 10am. To check she logged back on just before lunch but could only put an AWAY ticket in her basket but low and behold and it said...
  14. W

Celtic Vigo Home

Unfortunately my daughter has been caught out on this and lost one of her priority windows. However on reading the club's official update on 23rd when they backtracked on the extra loyalty point subscriptions it does state that priority windows will be available for a maximum of 6 PREMIER...
Back
Top Bottom