Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

Forest- possible points deduction

4 points deduction for Forest !!!! amounts to a slap on the wrist.Their fans must be avin a laughat their severe punishment LOL.
  2. K

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Great news TWFW that your back with us.Keep safe and healthy mate.Love your posts.
  3. K

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

R.I.P. Paul,god bless mate you will always be fondly rememered.
  4. K

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

Here's wishing all you Mixer's world wide a very happy 2024. I realise that as the year ends and another one begins, we are all in the same boat [getting old] and it's no fun. My wish for all of Wolves fans have something to see is we can become a force of power and success at our club before...
  5. K

Football, Life and Death

What a beautiful story and sad Boyo.I am 76 years old,3rd generation [my dad and grandad and I shed a few tears reading this post.God bless rest in peace to your mate.Thankyou for sharing this story Boyo.
  6. K

Sheff Utd verdict

Nothing ever changes about Wolves.Started around the eighties decade playing against the sides that are bottom
  7. K

Not everything is So Binary

Excellent summary of yours Floydstreet,well done.
  8. K

Comparative results table 2023/24

This last post made me chuckle.well done Wolvesayewe
  9. K

Comparative results table 2023/24

Keep the good work coming Marrs, I find it is very useful to compare from previous season's results.
  10. K

Wolves v Villa predictions

1-1 and well deserved,Gary with a grin.
  11. K

Where will we finish …..

Between 10th - 14th.More importantly safety points BEFORE the season's end.
  12. K

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Good to see you back again posting Cornwall,I can relate to you with your serious medical problems.I too have been in that same boat with other problems. Stay safe mate and lets all of us Wolves fans have a happy 23-24 season.
  13. K

Would go straight down after the game on saturday afternoon to E&S Queen Street to get the 'Pink' from the counter. Then run to Thornley Street to catch me buzz on the '59' to Wednesfield.Them's back in the 50's and 60's.
  14. K

Loan Thread 2023/24

Reliable as ever Giant Wolf with your loan thread.Many thanks once again for your time and knowledge.Like all Wolves fans on the globe.looking forward to a successful 2023-24 season,Wolves aye we.
  15. K

Thank You

Best of British Cornwall,my prayers are with you mate.Beat this ******* of yours and get back safe and healthy once again.
  16. K

Hang in there with that **** Cornwall,don't let it beat you mate.Personally I have been really down with my health over the last few years' but I keep bouncing back.Looking forward to my 76th on the 5th July. And of course our football which always comes first before anything else.
  17. K

Club Captain 2023/2024

0ur new captain has not arrived yet.He will have experience with previous club and will be someone that the squad will respond with energy,enthusiasm, and get motivated with his commands.He will have to be a born leader that has been there,done that in his history No,I don't have any ideas who...
  18. K

Qatari interest?

Keep any snippets coming,thanks Top Wolf for your time and trouble.
  19. K

Claire Elliott Sad News

R.I.P. Claire god bless dear.
  20. K

Rumours from the pub

Alun Evans hatrick,north bank choir,just transferred from us to them,sunny weather,remember as if it was yesterday.No tears,just down the pub,always trying to forget.
Back
Top Bottom